Thread: Airtronics/sanwa issues.

Default Airtronics/sanwa issues.

Anyone running a Airtronics radio (mt4 etc)
    Mine keeps dropping signal in 2 different boats (different recievers). For some reason it is only when facing me just after I have turned and about to give it more throttle input It just drops out. Aerials are a good 3" out of the hull. One has carbon floor the other does not.
    Anyone else have/had similar issues.

Receiver power dropping? With the MT-4 you should be able to watch the telemetry of the voltage to the receiver to tell. Are you running a separate BEC from the ESC?

Quote Originally Posted by MrEvoMan View Post
    Receiver power dropping? With the MT-4 you should be able to watch the telemetry of the voltage to the receiver to tell. Are you running a separate BEC from the ESC?
    Not if he's running fhss2 or 3 receivers... Which I bet he is. What receivers?

Both run separate ubecs. Both receivers are fhss4.
    Beginning to think it may be user error. Been playing with rc cars last couple of years and after setting end points I move the throttle epa up (100%-120%)
    Some car esc, s work better when this is done so I did it when programming the boat esc, s as I am sure I read a thread some were say to move the end point after calibration.
    1 boat has a 200a swordfish the other has 2 x 120a swordfish esc, s.
    I am wondering if this is moving the center point/neutral range or causing some other problem.