Thread: DPR Crackerbox with extras

Default DPR Crackerbox with extras

Mr Schmidt completly overhauled this for me and I have never had it in the water. It has a custom made low drag drive shaft, thrust bearing, with a tuned to a T!! brush cooled and can cooled 05 motor.. comes with the prop shown as well as 6 new octura props, two packs of spare brushes.. There were some cracks in the stern caused from shipping.(see pic) They have been reglued from the inside, its solid and watertight.
    Looking for $85 shipped.

100_4816_0001.jpg

100_4817_0001.jpg

100_4818.jpg

100_4820_0001.jpg

100_4821.jpg
    Last edited by Doozie870; 07-14-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: boo boo

Default cracker

I'm almost positive a freind of mine will want it but I can't get a hold of him til 6pm pacific time since he's at work. I understand if you need to sell today before hand but if not I could paypal you tonight. I will check in the site later and maybe in the meantime pm me your paypal so I could do that later if no one has already got it. Thanx Shawn
    SV 27,brushless mini vee,renegade rigger,twinstorm,micro drifter,super hawaii , 1/12 miss budwieser

Default cracker

I called my freind at work and it's a go so I just need your paypal and I will send it over. I have to leave in about a half hour so if I get before I'll send it over otherwise I'll do it when I get back.Thanx Shawn
    SV 27,brushless mini vee,renegade rigger,twinstorm,micro drifter,super hawaii , 1/12 miss budwieser

sounds good pm sent

Dooz is that a DPI hull?

yes, had dpr on the mind lol

Doozie, I want the CB.....send me e-mail or call me

thanks,
    Steve

Default paypal

Just got back and sent paypal. If for some reason you don't get my adress from paypal let me know and I'll pm you. Thanx alot my bro is a cracker box fanatic and also has yellow everything so this boat was all him. Thanx Shawn PS let me know when you ship.

bummer....have fun with that CB!

Default thanx

Thanx it will go to good use and way before it would collect dust it would be back in the swap shop so someone else could enjoy it. Thats the best part about used rc stuff when you buy it used and take care of it it's almost like a rental if you resell it when you want something new.