No, unfortunately not Mark, one of my prime objectives was to get some video of the F3E steering, but the course that the held the speed and steering events on was on a tree lined bank with a scaffold jetti for the competitors and officials to stand, and no room for extra bodies filming, i did do some rescue and judging for F3e and you get a great view from the rescue boat parked on the island but no opportunity for filming, the new records are super impressive though, as you say <10 seconds for the speed classes, but even more impressive for me was <15 seconds for F3e steering round the christmas tree, it would have been incredible if I had not seen it with my own eyes, I think if I practised 8 hours a day for the next year I might get a clear round, but it would take me a minute.
This is not my video, was not shot at this world champs, and the new record is nearly a second faster, but this shows the extreme difficulty of the course to those that don't know F3e, you must go clean through the gates, a touch gives you a 5 second time penalty which puts you way out of contention.