Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: For andym

Chuck you reeled him in then Mate well done, Paddy the pidgeon Ha Ha Ha Ha

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    No worries Paddy - I have been working on them. I guess my sense of humor is a bit sick!
    Chuck.... I am laughing now. You had me worried. I thought Andy had pocketed the money for his trip to Queensland next year.

Andy.... you are teaching Chuck too well.
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Officer drank 18 beers, reported for duty
    Ended up knocked out after fight
    Not disciplined, but promoted

A POLICE officer who admitted to drinking at least 18 beers before going on duty to carry out a breath test has not been disciplined.

Senior Constable Andy M****** has been promoted, despite telling a court last month about a wild night in the New South Wales town of Broken Hill that ended with him knocked unconscious after trying to arrest a woman.

Sen-Constable M****** was at the Broken Hill Hotel about 10pm on May 14, 2008, when asked by colleagues to carry out a breath test.

After the test he drank two rums at the Broken Hill Hotel and about 12.45am declared himself on duty to arrest local woman Bertha Butt, who he says spat on him, sparking a fight that ended in Sen-Constable M****** being flown to a Sydney Hospital for treatment.

Three people pleaded guilty to charges over the incident but five others fought the charges, which were dropped last month when a judge ruled Sen-Constable M****** evidence unreliable.

A police spokesman said the matter was being reviewed but "at this time the New South Wales Police Service has not received any complaint about the matter".

A police spokesman said Police Commissioner Bob Down and Andy M****** were unavailable for comment

You really are one of the services finest Andy.

Thanks Paddy that cleared that up, as you all can tell from the report I am in NO way responsible for my actions. I will happily arrest on felony drugs charges anyone whom say's otherwise. That Judge has never liked me ever since I got photo's of him with that goat!!

Andy, I just got me a new houseboat. As you can see we can go upstairs and use it as an offshore drivers stand for boat racing. The big red box is a giant esky for our beer. It comes with an officials table (near the esky) for the organizers of the races. When we race we can use downstairs as a clubroom. The guys are going to love this. When it is windy and rough in one area we can move our club facilities to a calmer location.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Andy, I just got me a new houseboat. As you can see we can go upstairs and use it as an offshore drivers stand for boat racing. The big red box is a giant esky for our beer. It comes with an officials table (near the esky) for the organizers of the races. When we race we can use downstairs as a clubroom. The guys are going to love this. When it is windy and rough in one area we can move our club facilities to a calmer location.

I LOVE IT!!!!! LOL
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

This is the best
    LMAO
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

Is that an RC antenna on the rear top section?

Quote Originally Posted by egneg View Post
    Is that an RC antenna on the rear top section?
    Well spotted Chuck. The club flag could be hung on it also.
    Andy should awake from his self induced (whisky) coma soon. He is going to want to buy this off me but I am not selling.

I also got me a Harley at the same sale

and a lawn mower

Hey Andy check out my new Palm Pilot

Paddy you are right, how much $$$ for the club rooms? I think I realy need it over here and it can double as the police boat!!
    Mate were did you purchase that new palm pilot I could sure do with one of those. Maybe for xmas mate, buddy, pal ?

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Paddy you are right, how much $$$ for the club rooms? I think I realy need it over here and it can double as the police boat!!
    Mate were did you purchase that new palm pilot I could sure do with one of those. Maybe for xmas mate, buddy, pal ?
    Andy I got all those things from a Hayseed that lives up in the hills. He was mumbling something about he had a good cash crop this year and is off to the big smoke to join the mob (his relations I guess). I got the whole lot for $175. I think the lawn mower is worth that.
    I will think about the Palm Pilot for Xmas.

Andy,
    Thanks for the picture of your new work car. How did you get the Force to buy you this? You must have done some smooth talking to get it. I am still driving a Model T for my security car and you get a GT40. Not fair. It is no wonder you get all the women.

Mate the NSW police force is doing OK, what with all the drugs we are selling , I mean confiscating and all the pro's we run I mean arrest we are all cashed up! I wanted a black one so this one will be going back soon, just have to pull a few more chicks- shifts i mean and the black one will be hear.

Andy you know what this is all about....

It had the esc wedged between the hull and the battery. I was like a butcher opening up that hull with a pair of side cutters before it caught fire.

Ouch, have replied in a PM, that looks dramatic!!!! Now the disposal method needs to be discussed. I have done this in the past , have a bucket of very salty water at hand as this nutrilisese the chemicals in a lipo. Now pull the pack apart carefuly and puncture each cell with a sharp peice of timber and place imediatly in the salt water. It will bubble a bit but if you leave for a while, I left overnight. The packs are now inert and can not hurt anyone. I know it sounds extreme but it does work.
    DO NOT THROW IN THE RUBISH BIN until the packs are safe.

Ouch, have replied in a PM, that looks dramatic!!!! Now the disposal method needs to be discussed. I have done this in the past , have a bucket of very salty water at hand as this nutrilisese the chemicals in a lipo. Now pull the pack apart carefuly and puncture each cell with a sharp peice of timber and place imediatly in the salt water. It will bubble a bit but if you leave for a while, I left overnight. The packs are now inert and can not hurt anyone. I know it sounds extreme but it does work.
    DO NOT THROW IN THE RUBISH BIN until the packs are safe.
    Andy I have a better disposal method. I have packaged it and posted it to you. After all, what are friends for?
    I read what you said in your PM and I will just say this. I have 3 F/Power packs and they are all getting hard to balance. They are old 20C packs so I think I need to spend some money and get something more modern.
    Last edited by Xzessperated; 09-27-2008 at 12:42 AM.

Well folks this started out to be a thread about a race in Queensland later this year between Andym and myself. To get it back to topic I want to show you what my spy's have sent me. Andy has been doing some secret testing at an outback lake. I had my spy dress as a tourist and he got me this video. Very impressive Andy but my race manager has a surprise coming for you in the form of a new hull he is sending me.
    Now readers put your volume on high and lay back in your recliner and watch the video.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHDivPWvb8s

Go little Southerner, go

Thanks Paddy now everyone knows whats happening, I thought that Swedish girl was showing to much interest in what I was doing. The 1527 is going in this week and I think the extra weight will be a bonus.
    Cheers
    Andrew

Thanks Paddy now everyone knows whats happening, I thought that Swedish girl was showing to much interest in what I was doing. The 1527 is going in this week and I think the extra weight will be a bonus.
    Cheers
    Andrew
    I must congratulate the spy on the disguise. That Swedish girl was a man Andy.

A 1527 in a DF 33 ??? Before the week is over I am going to be getting reports of the motor, battery and speed controller punching a hole in the hull, leaving the boat behind and doing more than 100 mph on that police radar gun as they pass your patrol car.

Hey Andy I see your thread about wanting a Cat. Taylor has one for free.....

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ead.php?t=5379

Andy,
    At the risk of spoiling my reputation as the Forum idiot I am going to write something sensible. You might remember I told you on the phone that I have been experimenting with a battery warmer. Instead of just keeping it to ourselves I thought I would share the results on OSE incase others need a cheap battery warmer.
    First some pictures of the equipment involved.....

1. A $29 Tandy car warmer/cooler

2. A $70 Jump Starter so that you can take the warmer to the waters edge with you warm packs

3. A view of the inside. I guess you could put 6 Lipo packs inside.

Now the test results of the inside temperature....
    At start 19 C
    After 5 minutes 23 C
    After 10 minutes 29 C
    After 15 minutes 35 C
    After 20 minutes 38 C
    After 40 minutes 40 C
    As you can see it is just the temperature we want and is close to it after just 15 minutes on the 12 volt source.
    On the way home you can use it to cool your drink cans. It is portable, cheap and much more useful than an ashtray on a motorbike or a hole in a pair of underpants..

Paddy that is great, I have been so excited I decided to try my little 12l Engel cooler/warmer. After 25min it came out to 43 deg celcius. Perfect. At the moment though with the day time temps in the high 30's and summer just around the corner where the day time temps spend weeks over 45 deg celcius will keep this on call for winter. Winters do get down to freezing in the desert!
    I must say that pre warmed Li-Po's are the way to go. It lowers the internal resistance dramaticly and helps them servive high amp applications. People new to lipo batteries should understand that a starting temp of 100-125 deg F is a good way to go.
    Enough of this type of testing how about a little word on the xs3, the xs2 Liquid Insanity and that other xs2? I feel that people on this site would be very interseted at how a Feigao powered rigger runs in race trim at 100 kph on 4s and how fast the saw rigger's you are running are going.
    Hows that for a serious reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No stupidity any where, Paddy NO one will read this unless we are taking the piss!!!!

A cheap warmer at 100.00 !!! - hate to see what a high end one goes for. Wouldn't it be cheaper to put a brick on the dash with the defroster on high and then shove them all in an insulated bag?
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Mate I know you are all getting upset with the election and all but I read $ 29.00 for the warmer and in my opinion that is cheap. How you power it is up to you!!!!! Where Paddy lives it gets very bloody cold for most of the year and this is a good idea.

Now you see why I posted it here Andy.

True 29.00 dollars isn't bad if you already have a power source for it.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Bloody Hell Paddy, it does not matter where we go or how nice we are there is always a trail of contraversy and destruction.
    Job well done mate!! Have you worked out the time required to get the cells up to an even temp?
    Andy

Bloody Hell Paddy, it does not matter where we go or how nice we are there is always a trail of contraversy and destruction.
    Andy
    No comment
    Keep up the good work lads but Andy, I think Paddy is a lost cause. The new houseboat with the huge beer esky or cooler has taken its toll on Paddy's brain cells.

Douggie

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast