Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: For andym

Thanks Paddy I do not mind a feed while we wait!

Ok well as no one will say it because the man is a USA legend and risk being banned I will.
    Randy Naylor of BBY boats why will you not answer this. We all have respect for what you HAVE done but what you are doing to guys from the other side of the world is not good. If you had some ones money from USA for 18 months or sold some one an over priced lemon that you said you tested but obviously didn't you would soon be on the bad trader link. We all know you are revered and loved by the Yanks but your service to the rest of the world and YES there is more than USA in the world SUCKS. Ban me Bad mouth me I do not care as this is the honest truth and yes sometimes it hurts, Randy do yourself a favour and fix these issues

Andy, I am with you, there is no excuse for taking someones money and not delivering the promised item. Either you deliver or you give a complete refund as the time spent on the project means nothing if there is nothing to show for it. An incomplete boat that does not run right does NOT qualify as a delivered boat as promised! And if no boat is delivered at all within a years period I would surely be contacting the authorities.
    Last edited by egneg; 06-07-2009 at 06:41 PM.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Hey Paddy any news from the God of ABS ?

Andy and Chuck, well said and if that is a banning offence, ban me too. ..I am sure that many will get on that wagon!!! Fluid, on another thread stated this problem with some FE suppliers in response to Paul Pachmayer's comments. Us, in the know have been aware of this problem for over a year with no resolution.

Douggie

Randy for my part I would rather settle this privately.
    My email is...
    iamto@hotmail.com

Guys thanks for your support. Please do nothing to get yourselves kicked from here on my behalf. I love you guys and OSE. I do not think for one minute that Randy is trying to make off with my money. I first learned of Randy many years ago in the RCMB magazine along with names like Jerry Dunlap, Dick Crowe and the youthful Jay Turner. I know Randy is not a fly by nighter. If anything Randy needs another 10 hours in his day as he is a busy man but I agree it is time to bring this to an end. Please say no more on here on my behalf until I let you know of Randy's response.
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Gotcha Paddy
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

We love you Paddy and your inbox is now empty

Douggie

Randy, a reply ??

Douggie

No way Douggie, can't do that. That is because there is no excuse big enough.
    Alot of guys here give their time and extra gear away freely to help others out, just as it should be. We all know that the good suppliers earn a living from this Hobby and we all shop with them regulary and the good service they give grows their bussiness. It must be said that the opposite also appears to be true. Bad service and product and no matter how reveared you were it will soon start to bite you on the ar$e.

The silence is Deafening...............................

Hey everybody Paddy has found a new flame her name is Fleur ( same as the tampon) At least Paddy is getting screwed by a woman and not an American boat builder! for a change. I must say BBY's silence on the matter must be embarrassing to the few Yanks with a proper ethos in public relations. Perhaps she is a BBY spy Paddy .................................................. ......

I know , I know shut up Andy before the thought police get me!

Guys it seems all has been said several times now. Its time for Randy and Xzessperated to take it offline and get this settled. I'm closing this thread. If another needs to be started in the future that can be done.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920