Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: For andym

Default For andym

Andy I put this in Off Topic but it is really On Topic. On the topic of your a$$ kicking in Queensland next year that is. You have already seen this picture that shows my predicted outcome of the race....

and you have seen my battle flag....

Since then you have insulted my beloved Football Club....

and you have started to call me while I am sleeping and asking me if I need to go to the bathroom. Mate, make no mistake, I am making this NS3 bulletproof before the race and I have nerves of Carbon Fiber so all your psychological intimidation will not affect the outcome. I suggest you spend your time trying to make that DF 33 go faster and learn how to avoid object such as sticks and rocks in the water (get some glasses). I am ready for you dude....

Go little Southerner, go
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

haha wow

you guys have fun battling it out!!

Quote Originally Posted by z400 View Post
    haha wow

you guys have fun battling it out!!
    Lol. It will not be fun for Andy when his boat is in two pieces.

Hey Andy here is the transom of a good boat. Get used to looking at it.....

and here is the rooster tail of a FASTTTTTTTttttttt boat just so you know I am serious.

Paddy after taliking to you today I KNOW that your speeds are not even close mate!!! I will be there next year and will have open 4s mono, restricted 4s mono , open 4s hydro and restricted 4s hydro. Mate I will put all these boats on the line and puplicly state that you will NOT beat me in any class!!!! Hows that for fighting words old mate!! The boats on the list are DF 33" open 4s mono, Wild Thing 31" restricted 4s mono, XS2 restricted 4s hydro and a Whiplash open 4s hydro. I do not think your dingies will even get past scruttenering, with all the holes and corn flour paste holding them together you are a danger to spectators and other competitors for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    I will be there next year and will have open 4s mono, restricted 4s mono , open 4s hydro and restricted 4s hydro. The boats on the list are DF 33" open 4s mono, Wild Thing 31" restricted 4s mono, XS2 restricted 4s hydro and a Whiplash open 4s hydro. I do not think your dingies will even get past scruttenering, with all the holes and corn flour paste holding them together you are a danger to spectators and other competitors for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Andy, Andy, Andy you make me laugh. You told me on the phone that the Wild Thing was going to be your daughter's boat. You are going to challenge me with your daughter's boat? Mate I do not know what you are smoking but you are on something good. My boats are not kids boats. I suggest you look at the picture below and make sure your kiddies boat has all these parts on the transom (the transom is at the back of the boat Andy).....

Next take it out of the bath and practice with it on a lake. I am not racing you in your bath. In Queensland they race out on a real lake. Mate we are not racing icy pole sticks down a gutter after a rain now. This is serious business where spectators are guaranteed to get wet from my rooster tail and that is the only danger they will be in.

Go little Southerner go

Paddy,Paddy Paddy, what more can I say? Can you bring the paddle pop sticks? Yes my daughter will be using the Wild Thing with a 9xl and hydra 240 on 5000mah 25c lipo. She is only ten but a very good RC operator, more than a match for a geriatric Tassy wan a be!! Ha Ha LOL

you guys are toooooooooooooooooo funny

Quote Originally Posted by dirtysouth31 View Post
    you guys are toooooooooooooooooo funny
    Hey Dirty Andy is the funny one.
    Last summer Andy was having a boating problem. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get his Wild Thing to perform. It wouldn't plane at all, and it was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power was applied. After about an hour of trying to make it go he asked me if I could see what was wrong. I lifted it from the water and found his boat stand still strapped securely to the hull.
    This is a true story Dirty.

...an hour of runtime? I want to know his setup!
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    ...an hour of runtime? I want to know his setup!
    Danny you will not believe this but Andy still had his battery charger connected and had a 30 meter (100 feet) AC mains chord running out to the boat in the water. I could have been fried but I did not notice the chord until I lifted the boat from the water. Come to think of it frying me might have been his plan. He did say he would use force to win this race.

<------ Paddy fried

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

hahahaha

laugh of the morning for me.

thanks guys!

i really needed a good laugh!

4s mono should be around 55-60.
    are you there yet. if not you need to get a faster setup.
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Quote Originally Posted by Eyekandyboats View Post
    4s mono should be around 55-60.
    are you there yet. if not you need to get a faster setup.
    Andy, I hope you are listening to Eyekandyboats. Remember Eyekandyboats is talking mph and not your Aussie kph. You will be playing with the big boys up in Queensland Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Andy, I hope you are listening to Eyekandyboats. Remember Eyekandyboats is talking mph and not your Aussie kph. You will be playing with the big boys up in Queensland Andy
    Hah!, yes MPH even tho I am in Canada and we drive in km/h!!
    you can call me Taylor :)
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Paddy you are doing a lot of talking!!! I do not know of any 1 pack 4s boat that is racing at 60mph, 50 yes. My last plot to kill you with the cord in the water was obviously to subtle, next time I will just use the bloody chord!! To set the record straight I have never mett Paddy and I am in NO way resbonsible for his opinion's or coments. Paddy you just have tooo much time on your hands, time better spent building, running, racing or just plain admiring your boats. Oh sorry I forget that NO ONE down in Tassy wants to play with you so just ignore the racing part old fella. I have to go and earn an honest living now at the croccodile factory, its teeth pulling day but before I go my kangaroo's need milking and my vegimite is going cold.
    Cheers
    Andym

Hah!, yes MPH even tho I am in Canada and we drive in km/h!!
    you can call me Taylor :)
    I can see from Andy'a post I am starting to get to him Taylor. Andy does not know of 4s monos going 60 mph because he has never been out of Broken Hill. Andy 60 mph is slow in Canada
    Taylor please say nothing about the switch on the back of the boat here. He could be dangerous if he learns how to switch his boat on.

Bahaha!, just remember. black to red and red to black.... thats how the pro's do it any way!LOL
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Bahaha!, just remember. black to red and red to black.... thats how the pro's do it any way!LOL
    Andy read Taylors advice carefully. Just remember black to red and red to black
    Taylor is a seasoned racer and knows what he is talking about

With all this AndyM bashing going on, I'm confused by this post I found.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Andy's an experienced boater with good skills. I hope to race with him one day soon. I would like to share ideas with him and listen to what he has to say.

Yeah... but i think there are two Andys here... smart one and dumb one.
    Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Andy's an experienced boater with good skills. I hope to race with him one day soon. I would like to share ideas with him and listen to what he has to say.
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

I wish I lived in Broken hill so I can spend more time with AndyM
    I kind-of figured that out!
    Last edited by Diegoboy; 07-13-2008 at 08:51 PM.

I kind-of figured that out. i wish i could live there. Oh andy M.... you drive me crazy!
    Ahaha!! watch you back Andy. we have Diegoboy following you close behind
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Isn't it a shame that I can't come up with my own material to be funny. Speaking of shameful, I suddenly feel the need to come out of the closet!

WHAT?

WHAT? that's so weird. i was just about to as well!!!
    YEAH! we can do it together
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Someone took this picture of me in my backyard yesterday... I thought it was my good side!

TMI taylor

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
    i got to give that to ya
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast