Thread: New Mystic

Default New Mystic

I work at a hobby shop and boating isn't a big thing around central Arkansas. Which is sad really, being that the most fun comes from running with others. So this Mystic was on the shelf for about 1-2 years and I got her cheap. What a blast. Being a veteran rc'er I understand power through gearing not voltage . But I do not understand props, prop sizes, or anything to do with polishing them. For the price of the m or the other m its a great package. What would be the next prop this setup could handle (I've seen a lot of post saying this or that).

And the seaking180 there seems to be two different ones so what should be the way to go. There is about a $60 difference but both claim 180

The seaking 180a is what you want. The other 180 you speak of is the high voltage esc. It is actually labeled 130HV. As far as props go, most like the octura's, m445, or an x642. Run her on 4s and you should have a blast.

So would that be the cheaper one of the two

I figured it out. One goes to a 12s that's just crazy. How big of a boat would that have to be. Man I think I just got my next RC build idea

Yea the cheaper one. $120 ish... You're talking thousands of dollar's when you want to get into 12s. Lol

x642 is a solid prop for that boat on stock electronics. But you should upgrade all of the connectors to 5.5mm bullets.
    Chief

Quote Originally Posted by SloHD View Post
    Yea the cheaper one. $120 ish... You're talking thousands of dollar's when you want to get into 12s. Lol
    Thats Kinda ok with me. I just got done building a Tekno EB48 i put about $1600 in to it. People think Im stupid for building a basher with that much into it. I will say this tho as my other RTR trucks (traxxas, Etc) It hasn't broke or let me down on time. It has handle more than any other rc anything ive had or seen. So putting money into something that will be solid im cool. Id probable only run a 10.