Thread: How about the Blackhawks!

Default How about the Blackhawks!

Anybody see the NHL Stanley cup game 6!? All I can say is WOW what a game 6!!!! Incredible ending that I did not see coming!!!

I was born in Chicago and was watching this game and decided to get a beer @ 2:05 left. I sat down and opened my beer and figured there would be a game 7. So I go to take a drink and Chicago scored. I jumped up and spilled my beer. So I ran to the fridge and grabbed another and opened it on the way back to the living room and saw them score again. This time the i did not spill it I drank it. What an awesome series. Chicago playing hurt and going through all those overtime periods on their way to a Stanley Cup was fun to watch.

Ha hahahahaha DONT SPILL THE BEER! :D lol, that was pretty incredible! My cousins and aunt live in Chicago so I was pulling for the hawks to win! But to be completely honest the hawks played pretty bad tonight! :/ they were loosing possession, and just missing simple passes and not coordinating very well! I'm glad they won but they looked a little sloppy at some points in the game!