Thread: Blackjack up in flames

Thumbs down Blackjack up in flames

Today we put the boat together batteries in system powered up . Pulled the throttle motor turned over then went to dead short . Melted every thing . I called the hobby shop . Bring it back we will get you a new one . We baught every thing fron them .never been treated so good . Has this ever happened to any one else our first electric boat.

I am sorry to hear about your troubles with the Blackjack. What happened to you is not common at all with these boats. Which Blackjack is it, the 26 or the 29? What batteries were you using?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Yes Scott at the hobby shop said the same thing .Motor was real hard to turn over before . I greased the prop shaft . Yes there was enough clearance at the thrust washer .could not turn motor over with my fingers when the prop shaft was out

7.4 lipo . rc boat ran boat with 11.1 3s50c 5200 mah blackjack 29 boat was put together perfectly , I an shire this is one in a million!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoop View Post
    7.4 lipo . rc boat ran boat with 11.1 3s50c 5200 mah blackjack 29 boat was put together perfectly , I an shire this is one in a million!
    What exactly are you saying here?