Thread: Any Jacksonville Florida boaters??

Default Any Jacksonville Florida boaters??

just like the title says I just wanted to know if there was anyone on here that is in Jacksonville Florida that runs boats.

Me and a couple of buddies of mine just got a couple of boats. we have been going to the lil pond of old middleburg rd and ricker rd on the westside. we haven't really got into racing yet lol. we also have a facebook page that we use t meet new people who are into the same things we are. https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaxflrcgroup/

I run at that same pond too! I haven't been in over a month but I had been going during the week on lunch breaks. I'll check out your Facebook page, it would be fun to chat boats and hopefully run some time!

I've heard about people running at a pond near Academy Sports on Atlantic but have never been. I've driven by the store and even looking on Google Maps I can't quite figure out where they go.

Quote Originally Posted by h8onit View Post
    Me and a couple of buddies of mine just got a couple of boats. we have been going to the lil pond of old middleburg rd and ricker rd on the westside. we haven't really got into racing yet lol. we also have a facebook page that we use t meet new people who are into the same things we are. https://www.facebook.com/groups/jaxflrcgroup/

Sweet man. The more the better! We just got my brothers impulse in the water today and needs to have some adjustments made so we will be out there tomorrow after 5 or so. You should come out if you can

Where is this pond at? I go to the pond by Academy and run if the water is not to choppy. Are you guys heading out there tomorrow.

Its at the corner of ricker rd and old middleburg rd. I haven't been out to the one by academy yet.

It's a great pond. Private, quiet and easy parking. If you go to google maps then view Ricker and Old Middleburg, street view, you can see the pond right there.

I'll see if I can get out there one of these afternoons. I usually get stuck leaving one job for the other.

I'll go on my hour lunch breaks which is perfect for me since it's only about 7 min from my office. Plenty of time to pump up my raft and run two batteries, then head back. :)

I joined the Facebook group - looks fun and thanks for the tip!

hey are any of you guys going to be out there on Wednesday. I might be able to go out there then.

My boat is in pieces as I'm replacing the servo and stuffing tube, tweaking some stuff... so, unfortunately no for me.

Hope you have fun if you are still going, here are a few pics I've snapped of the lake!

Lake_1.jpg

Lake_2.jpg

Nice i like it. Well if any of you guys are going to be up there tomorrow or Thursday after 3 I just picked up a modded Spartan and i want to try and run it out. I have to go through it and make sure everything is right but i will try and make it out there tomorrow or Thursday.

Hey any you guys out at the pond off Ricker today. I was thinking about heading that hear in a bit. let me know

If it clears up by this evening I should be out there. I need to run my boat my a couple of adjustments that ive been wanting to see in action

Hey guys im going to try and make it out there sometime tomorrow afternoon or early evening. I need to see if this hull is still going to flood or not.

You guys still doing this? Any other ponds you know of, I'm in the Baymeadows area and just got back into the hobby. Thanks :beer: