Thread: Vant Battery

Default Vant Battery

Hi anyone familiar with this company and its lipos?

http://vantbattery.com/

I just came across these batteries. most of the time I brought my RC stuff from ebay, Amazon or from nitrotek
    How is yours doing? I was also thinking to give them a try and get one from them.

IF you believe the ratings, claimed draw of 382.5 amps from a 2s 5100 mah pack?
    I have serious doubts about the 75/150c ratings.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

I've been using Vant batteries in my SCTs for about 6 months now and I'm using them in my Genesis. I've got a total of 8 of them now and have not had any problems at all. I got mine from "Dirt Cheap RC" these are the ones I have in my Genesis now two 2s in series 4s long run time and plenty of power! http://thebarnfloor.com/catalog/prod...pos=3&at_tot=7

540 amps thru deans connections ,sure

Quote Originally Posted by Alexgar View Post
    540 amps thru deans connections ,sure
    I've got 6mm Castle on mine.

These packs remind me of Gens/Glacier packs
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Instead of the Vant from Dirt cheap rc on ebay I run the Giant Power lipos they sell ,Very Nice -same as Dinogy -same plant and make up -the L E plant ...had great Luck with them in heat racing ....JMO

The vant batteries come in some cool sizes, would be great in a truck for sure. Someone mentioned Giant Power batteries I sometimes buy from Mark and sometimes another person who sells them as Giant Power. Great batteries you can find packs labeled as giant power for quite a bit less than dinogy too. L&E Battery Company as someone said makes all of them.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by iridebikes247 View Post
    The vant batteries come in some cool sizes, would be great in a truck for sure. Someone mentioned Giant Power batteries I sometimes buy from Mark and sometimes another person who sells them as Giant Power. Great batteries you can find packs labeled as giant power for quite a bit less than dinogy too. L&E Battery Company as someone said makes all of them.
    Yes, LNE makes both the Giant Power and Dinogy and I like em!
    and Giant Power is almost always priced less
    Looks like I may get my hands on a few of these Vant packs to test out
    takes about 3 weeks I'm told but we shall see how they do against Magnum and my Giant Power/Dinogy packs
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    Yes, LNE makes both the Giant Power and Dinogy and I like em!
    and Giant Power is almost always priced less
    Looks like I may get my hands on a few of these Vant packs to test out
    takes about 3 weeks I'm told but we shall see how they do against Magnum and my Giant Power/Dinogy packs
    Those Magnum packs are tough to beat but I think you'll like the Vant packs. They're a good pack for the $