Thread: Cracking at the seams.. New haul recommendations??

Default Cracking at the seams.. New haul recommendations??

Cracking at the seams.. New haul recommendations??

Should i buy another sv27 bare haul or is there any better ones out there i could build?

I have also been looking for a hull replacement since I noticed cracking at the seams (which doesn't bother me that much really) and a hairline crack stretching 30mm from the stuffing tube through the strut bolt hole towards the rudder mount. These were caused during shipping-the boat arrived with the propeller broken -and I have been trying to waterproof the hull without success from the beginning. I will give it a couple more tries butI can't seem to find a local store carrying fiberglass cloth and resin to attempt a more appropriate repair. I am considering getting a Pursuit or a Delta Force 29 hull mostly because I would enjoy building a new boat with the sv27r hardware. I would welcome any other suggestions keeping in mind that I live in Greece thus I am running the boat at sea and that I am rather new to the hobby.

Go with the delta force 29.

Aeromarine Titan 29

Thanks for the suggestions! I must admit that the Titan looks like the better choice. My other alternative is a Delta already reinforced with carbon fiber sold by a local shop for about 150$ (the titan will cost more than 200$ including shipping cost). I ll give it some thought while repairing my sv27...
    Last edited by otinanai; 06-11-2013 at 04:51 PM.