Thread: Indy 500 & Coke 600

Default Indy 500 & Coke 600

Best Indy race ever? Except for the final yellow, WOW . Coke 600? Being an avid NASCAR fan for years, it stunk up the TV,

NASCAR needs to make things easier on pit lane to keep cars close on track, not hotdog wrapper yellow flags.

Quote Originally Posted by sjslhill View Post
    Best Indy race ever? Except for the final yellow, WOW . Coke 600? Being an avid NASCAR fan for years, it stunk up the TV,
    Couldn't have said it better.

IMHO
    Indy was a NASCAR cookie cutter drafting dega or tona race but in single file.

Let them build the cars and motors!

Brian

Didn't see the full Indy race but I saw the first 50 laps or so, I agree with B Neal, they need to allow teams to have there own chassis like formula 1 but have some restrictions, something to set the teams apart. Coke 600 didn't see any of it! :/

yes, that's a good idea.....jack the costs up and kill the racing. We could have 10 cars racing instead of 33. I think I like it just the way it is. Record # of leaders, record numbers of lead changes and record race speed. 10 different cars could have won it, not 1 or 2 when they had their own engine types. I love history, but it's gone fellows, you can't do it that way anymore. F1 costs hundreds of millions