Thread: For sale 4 ZIPPY Flightmax 5800mAh 6S1P 30C

Default For sale 4 ZIPPY Flightmax 5800mAh 6S1P 30C

_DSC0013.jpg_DSC0012.jpg
    I'm selling 4 ZIPPY Flightmax 5800mAh 6S1P 30C all four have been cycled once. They are in great shape with 6.5 mm ends on them. I'm selling them for $SOLD each shipped to the lower 48. these sell for $71.75 plus shipping and handling.
    Last edited by brian j; 06-03-2013 at 08:57 PM. Reason: sold

Hello,
    Is 200.00 shipped for all four ok?
    Thanks.
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by thehoker View Post
    Hello,
    Is 200.00 shipped for all four ok?
    Thanks.
    Brian
    How about we split the difference $210.00 Shipped

Hello Brian,
    I guess Im out, it seems I have to run the intended motor set up on 8s not 6s.
    Good luck with the sale.
    BK

Trades? I have a nib Castle 1717 1580kv sealed can car motor with a 6mm shaft I might trade for two (2) of the batteries shipped.
    1717 008.jpg
    1717 005.jpg
    1717 006.jpg
    Daniel
    Last edited by 1truckerdan; 05-31-2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: added picture
    When you know it all.......you never will learn anything new

I'll take 2 at $110 shipped - I'd take 4 if I could afford it right now. Pls sent PP addy

Quote Originally Posted by 1truckerdan View Post
    Trades? I have a nib Castle 1717 1580kv sealed can car motor with a 6mm shaft I might trade for two (2) of the batteries shipped.
    1717 008.jpg
    1717 005.jpg
    1717 006.jpg
    Daniel
    Sorry but I'm looking to sell them not trade.

Quote Originally Posted by bikergreen View Post
    I'll take 2 at $110 shipped - I'd take 4 if I could afford it right now. Pls sent PP addy
    Shipping was included if you live in the lower 48 states. Shipping would have to be more to get them to Canada. Let me know what you want to do.
    Thanks Brian

I'll take two of them if they are still available.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

Quote Originally Posted by brian j View Post
    Shipping was included if you live in the lower 48 states. Shipping would have to be more to get them to Canada. Let me know what you want to do.
    Thanks Brian
    Sorry forgot to mention I have a US address for you - So I'll take the two and looks like you have the other two maybe sold also. Send my paypal and I wills end a payment with the addy thx

Sorry forgot to mention I have a US address for you - So I'll take the two and looks like you have the other two maybe sold also. Send my paypal and I wills end a payment with the addy thx
    No problem batteries are yours my PayPal account is bsjdiver@aol.com.

Quote Originally Posted by sundog View Post
    I'll take two of them if they are still available.

Money sent for 2 - thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brian j View Post
    Payment Sent.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

Do you still have any of them?

Have they been shipped Brian? thx

Yes all shipped thay shoud arive 6/5/13

One of the batteries had been damaged (not in shipping) and one cell shows a low reading. PM'd Brian that I wanted to return it for a refund, but he said "there's nothing I can do", so had to file a Paypal complaint/claim. Not good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I haven't gone to pick mine up yet... that is a bit of damage though. The last set of used Zippy batteries I bought were pretty out of balance when I got them but balanced up fine after a cycle or two.

keeping an eye on this one keep it civil and work it out
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Do you think there'll be trouble, Jim?

Paypal is handling it. There is a long waiting (cooling off?) period, so not much to do here. They originally listed the whole payment as the refund, but I suggested to half that, as I would like to keep the good one and return the other. We'll see.

I haven't gone to pick mine up yet... that is a bit of damage though. The last set of used Zippy batteries I bought were pretty out of balance when I got them but balanced up fine after a cycle or two.
    Picked mine up and they looked all good - a little out of balance but they are pretty much balanced now after one cycle.

Brian had wanted me to ship the bad lipo back to HK for a warranty return. But since I bought it from him, I thought that was his responsibility, not mine. Sent him the pics and he replied there was nothing (more) he could do, and that was the last I heard from him. Can't say whether he knew about the defect or not, but I would have refunded the money no questions asked. I don't like (to have) dissatisfied customers.

Okay I've had enough! Now it's time for my side of the story Dave.

#1You receive the batteries on Wednesday you contacted me Friday morning that's well over 24 hours of having the batteries in your possession. If I received something in it was damaged I would immediately contact the seller.

#2 After receiving you are private message about the damage to the batteries I requested pictures of the battery and also the packing. You replied with "the dent is small, but you can feel it with your finger. And I started to charge it, but the bad cell was lagging behind, so I stopped. I had disposed of the packing (we burn trash here in the country)". Once you sent me the pictures a day later there was a large dent in the battery not something small you can just feel with your finger. How did that dent grow in size? Why would you destroy the packaging it was shifted? Any seller wants to see the package it was shifted if it arrives to you damaged.If you have a damaged Lipo battery why would you try to charge it?
    #3 If you have a damaged Lipo battery why would you try to charge it? Charging a damaged a.k.a. dented lipo battery could cause it to do what? Spontaneously burst into flames is the answer.
    #4 You are also implying to everyone that I did not try to work with you. I went to hobby King they asked for specific pictures and the serial number or warranty number of the battery. I sent sent you the email as to exactly what they wanted. At that point you told me you want to have anything to do with it you just want to return the battery to me. Hobby King never asked to have that battery returned. I also never ask you to return that battery to hobby King. And you keep saying that I said you have to return the battery to China. There again I never said that. I purchased these batteries from their branch in the US. If they asked to return them to China I would have argued with them the fact that they came from their branch in the US.
    Okay all that being said these batteries left my house in perfectly good condition. There was no dents in them or damage to them such as you show in your picture. Unluckily speculate as to what happened to these batteries once they arrived to you.
    If anybody else would like to see our correspondence I will gladly email you everything between us I personally have nothing to hide.
    Brian

Now I have little doubt as to your lack of integrity. I sent you the warranty number and you asked if I minded sending in the lipo myself. Then I replied with the email below and the pics and you replied with this. (BTW, the pics do look worse than it feels with your finger) And why the ### would I damage one of the lipos!? I wanted and bought both of them because I needed them both. Good try Brian.

Dave I have just reviewed the pictures you have sent me of that battery.
    That damage was not there when it left my house I do not know what happened to
    the battery when it got out to you I am sorry but there's nothing I can do about
    that thank you very much Brian..

In a message dated 6/8/2013 2:10:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
    sundogz@windstream.net writes:

Brian, I don't feel like it is my place to do this. I want to return this to you and you
    can handle it. I bought this from you, not from HK, and I have heard it can take
    a long time to finally get a credit after you ship a battery back to China.
    Please provide your address so I can return it to you. If there are any other
    difficulties, I will just have to file a Paypal claim and post my problems with
    this purchase on the forum. I hope that you understand. I am sorry it has come
    to this. Dave
    Last edited by sundog; 06-27-2013 at 06:13 PM.