Thread: Rc Boating in Peterborough Ontario

Default Rc Boating in Peterborough Ontario

I'm looking for rc boaters in the Peterborough Ontario area to run and maybe race with if there is anyone
    interested please let me know.

There are a few of us around.The last couple of years we have been meeting at Lock 23 on River Rd. near Trent University. It has been a slow start to the season for me with some unexpected expenses and other home projects. still trying to finish my MLboatworks GP335 build.

Check out some of our stuff on my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/teamburnside
    Last edited by johnmaclean; 05-18-2013 at 07:08 AM.
    A dream not pursued is not worth holding.
    Aquacraft SV27 x 4, Proboat Mini-V, Redtail Kneeler Hydro, JAE21, ML GP335

Thats cool I've been talking to Richard from lakefield hobby and he was telling me about lock 23 and I'm hoping to go the some time to meet
    Up with some people and have some fun and do some testing on my boat. Right now I'm going to jackson park and its not that big
    id like to get out and open it up with my 3 cell lipo its to small in the park but lock 23 would be great.

Hey if you guys are out in the coming year let me know I might come up from cobourg with my buddy. We currently boot around in the cobourg harbour right now. I have a revolt and a pro boat 29 mystic and he has impulse 31 and another couple