Thread: micro drifter pics

Default micro drifter pics

I just got back my micro drifter from airbrush buddy and I can't wait to assemble and run sunday. I'm installing a feigao 7l, x power 100, fuller hydro hardware, .062 wire drive, x632 prop, 2s2p 3700 20 poly rc packs and will run off airtronics fm rx with m8 controller. I will check temps alot and prop down if needed. I got this boat from Jay with a small amount of damage which was repaired and since it held the saw record at 49 mph I hope I bring it back to all it's glory.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 62 bugzilla; 07-02-2008 at 05:40 PM.
    SV 27,brushless mini vee,renegade rigger,twinstorm,micro drifter,super hawaii , 1/12 miss budwieser

Thumbs up

Great paint job!!! Sweet looking boat.

Manny

That looks awsome, keep the pics coming, and throw us some videos when you get it going!
    Twin power =

sweet rig
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.

Very Nice Micro You Have There!!! Great Paint Too....not To Mention She Screams At 49mph.
    * BBY Lift Master RIgger * Insane Gen 2 Cat * Aeromarine Avenger Pro Twin * Delta Force Cyber Storm * Delta Force 41" Mono * H&M Viper II * H&M Intruder * OSE Raider Hydro * Whiplash 20 * Brushless Mini Rio *

Default micro

Thanx and can't wait to hit the pond. It's not going to hit 49 anymore but maybe 35-37 with the set up I'm going to use but who knows after I have a while and get use to it I might give saws a shot. Jay is a expert with tons of fe boat time under his belt so I understand why he set the record. I just want to do the boat justice and have fun in the process. I will be bench testing tonight and maybe more pics of the hardware and electronics.
    SV 27,brushless mini vee,renegade rigger,twinstorm,micro drifter,super hawaii , 1/12 miss budwieser

excellent looking paint!!

Now get it assembled!

and deffinatly get us some pics!

Default little set back

I figured out tonight that a l series motor won't fit in the micro the way it's set up so I will order a 10s instead of the 7l. No biggy since Steve ships like a rocket. Also looks like I will be posting a ad for the week old 7l in the swap section. O well. I might even trade it for a 3500 to 4000 kv s series motor?
    Last edited by 62 bugzilla; 07-03-2008 at 03:10 AM.