Thread: ✰✰✰Like New In Box Spektrum DX3C W/3 RX and Custom Wheel Used ONCE ✰✰✰

Cool ✰✰✰Like New In Box Spektrum DX3C W/3 RX and Custom Wheel Used ONCE ✰✰✰

Hello OSE Members I recently changed over to Airtronics and subsequently will be selling this Spektrum DX3C Transmitter along with 2 spektrum receivers and 1 Orange Rx (spektrum clone RX) One is brand new never used (please see pics) the other was used for brief period in my dex410.
    This Transmitter was used one time and one time only. it was used for one Race day last month and has been sitting ever since. The TX will include the custom wheel and grip pictured as well as the stock unit. everything pictured is what you will receive in addition to everything that came with the unit when purchased new, ie; different sized hand grips, wheel grip, and instruction manual.
    ✰✰✰ I would prefer to sell as a package for $150.00 shipped for everything. please feel free to post here with any questions or requests for additional pics. thanks for looking and have a great day✰✰✰.

as with all of my sales here and on RCTECH (same screen name) the first to post and pay will be the buyer ,my paypal address is boadey@gmail.com
    I will ship within 48 hours of cleared payment excluding weekends and Holidays. please inquire on international shipping as it will be extra.

Have you used this system in a boat or was it used for a rc car?
    Thanks
    Ted

Hi, personally I have only used this in a car/truck setup. However if you look through this forum you'll find this exact set up is one the most popular and most used in the boating community. The Spektrum dx3c is a typical "upgrade" radio sys. A lot of people go to when they look to upgrade from their RTR radio sys. Ask around the forum, you'll find this to be the case. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have or request for more pics. Thanks, Mike

still available and what cost to post to brisbane australia?

Mulisha , Hi I would need some information to get you an accurate shipping quote if you can post your postal code and city here I will let you know what shipping should cost to Australia......Oh and yes the item is still avail. thanks, Mike

I will pass sorry I think postage will just make it to much.

Looking into the shipping rates from the states to AUS and your right, it would be pretty expensive to get it up to you. Thank you for looking and anyone else please post up your offers I will sell two of the rx separate but will need one to go with the radio so Offer up fellas!!!!

I'll do $90 for radio and one spectrum receiver.

Skullcracken , you have yourself a deal. My paypal info is boadey@gmail.com if payment is received today I will have your radio sent out tomorrow. thanks, Mike

Payment sent

Sold pending payment from skullkraken
    Last edited by Boadey; 05-08-2013 at 06:42 PM.

Question Are you buying this radio? Or not?

Skullcracken; you posted last night that payment has been sent however I still have not received it. Attached to this post is a screen shot from my Paypal account showing All of my recent Activity, If you still intend on making the purchase please let me know, So we may move forward with our deal , otherwise I will need to keep it posted and avail. To others. Need to hear something either way. Thanks an have a great night, Mike

Here is my Paypal screen shot showing from today to the 25th of last month;

Shows sent on mine now. I think I closed the page before finalizing last night. When I sent it tonight, I had to click "send money" on 3 consecutive pages. If you look at philmunsterman's HPR sale thread, I just dropped $1500 on a boat. Not gonna stall ya on a $90 radio on purpose. Sorry about the mixup.

No worries at all , I just wanted to show you I hadn't received anything. i was concerned you sent payment and I never received it. Being relatively new here I don't want anyone thinking I would try and pull anything shady. I did receive your payment and ill get this sent out to you ASAP, thanks for the response and have a great night , Mike

Skullcracken:
    the radio and receiver went out Saturday However I left the receipt showing your tracking info in my work truck. So I apologize for the delay, here is your tracking/delivery Confirmation # 9505 5109 1634 3133 4346 63 You have a delivery date of Wednesday 05/15/2013 I included the new receiver (the one in the package with Bind Plug) as well as the box the radio came in. As we discussed I didn't think it would fit and originally it did not, however I i ended up just folding it up and placing it in the bottom of the box. So now you will have the original package if you decide to sell it later on down the road. please let me know if you have any questions. and Everyone else the other two receivers are still available