Thread: New SV Clips

Thumbs up New SV Clips

I made it out to the water today:D. It was a bit windy @ first but with in a half an hour it layed down. The first run was with the Polly RC 12c 3600s. The DPR data seemd to get corupted. I don't know if the lipo shield had any thing to do with it or not. Of course I forgot the temp gauge and gps. So it more or less a fun run witch I didn't mind at all. The packs did go over 8 minutes before the lipo shield said enough. FYI the end of Clip #1 is pg13 as my thumb sliped of the wheel again and ran agound.lol Clip # 2 is with the OSE IB4200s I am inpressed with these pack every time I runem. This one is cut short due to a sudden stuff. The last clip with run with the factory prop and my best set of 7cell BattlePacks. I did some blue water running here. This all with not antenna exposed. I cut out the latch and epoxied both the holes. The water had calmed down really nice. It was a great evening:D

Lipo Run

Stuff

Blue Water Run
    Last edited by SJFE; 05-08-2007 at 04:42 PM.

In my Opinion by-far your best to date. Filming and building! NICE job.
    Were not worthy!

nice work..... i have all day tom and wed off soo clear coat goes on first thing in the morning on my new paint job and then some video to follow....... is using a digital camera ok
    60% of the time... it works every time!

what i meen is a digital camera for pictures only using it to video if that makes any sense....im dumb with this stuff

Thanks Mich & Hammer I use a Sony Cybershot Carl Zeis edition 6 Mega Pixel digitial camera. It has a 1 gig card in it. Thats good for about 300 pics @ high rez or 10 minutes of video. I plan on investing in a nice video camera to over come the slow zoom issues. BTW the last video is uploading now.

Last ones up

Default video

SJ, I am using a DVD video camera. I converted the video to WMV format So I could use it on the internet. It lost a lot of quality, when I did. I used Prism for the conversion. It started at 656Meg and converted down to 10 meg. Have any ideas or programs that would work better?

Hey if ya dont mind, What kinda radio do you use? I was gonna use Futaba AM 75mhz 2ph or whatever. you seem to have great range/

Reddy I use the free movie maker. it was one of the elective downloads @ windows update. It compresses 100 megs down to about 30 but retains good quality. There are options to compress more but quality suffers of course. Go grab it. It's simple...I almost have the hang of it....lol.

Mich I am on DSS. I have the JR DX3. I stopped fooling with am after the destruction of my beloved RC500. I am not fond of FM either but it is a marked improvment over AM.

Default same

I tried that, but could not get it to import the DVD format. I did use movie maker to edit the wmv file after the conversion. It just lost the original quality in the conversion process. I was thinking that maybe your camera is better for the internet since it records in the wmv format???
    Last edited by ReddyWatts; 05-08-2007 at 12:28 AM.

Good running boat SJFE.:)
    Doug
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Very Nice that thing moves pretty sweet!
    :p What go faster that's what I like to do!
    Custom RC radio steering grips
    WWW.PPRSLOTS.COM

looking real good! You should bring that baby to pueblo on the 20th.

Thanks Doug!! Sweet you need to get your but down south and run with me!!!lol Dooz. Next year I plan on travling west to run with a bunch of you guys I have met online. This year all my time off goes to the honymoon, and went to spring break with the family. Hard to believe I get 5 weeks and still need more. maybe by then i'll have settled down and stopped buying as selling so much. Thanks for the nod on the SV it's finaly set up correct. Now it's time to get some more lipos.

lol your not gonna stop bvuyin and selling its an addiction.......lmao........ i love the blue water run vid thats really cool lookin...... just my luck today the damn ran came right after the clear coat.....figures