Thread: Supervee on single 4S = Superfun

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Supervee on single 4S = Superfun

I was almost gonna sell it after I got my Revolt 30 cause the SV just feels like a turtle compare the the Revolt. I did the conversion last night figure I have all these 4S lipos to use now, I took her out for a test run during lunch break today and WOW!!! it's night and day. I'm running her with the same Grim prop 42X55 as my stock Revolt. only thing now is that the motor get's hot not the battery are just barely warm and where as before the 2 nimh batteries would get super hot and the motor are barely warm. correct me if I'm wrong.. before, the batteries can't supply the current fast enough to keep up with the motors demand so the batteries gets hot and now the battery is able to supply all the current the motor can handle and the motor is running at it peak and therefore the motor are getting hot. in front of the motor there is just enough clearance to install a battery tray and with a 4S lipo mounted. and I believe the CG is much better then before where you have 2 batteries on both sides and they tend to wabble at speed. wonder which one is faster now, my Revolt 30 or SV 27? probably gonna play it safe in the future and get a used set of Revolt motor and ESC w/LVC.
    Attached Images Attached Images