Thread: *** Custom Carbon Fiber Parts & Graphics ***

Default *** Custom Carbon Fiber Parts & Graphics ***

Hello Everyone, I’m offering high quality custom made carbon fiber parts for all types of RC boats. Also offering a range of unique metal décor and mechanical parts,
    Including custom vinyl graphics and wraps.

For more information please visit www.customcfparts.com.

Hpr115.jpg

MHZ138.jpg
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

I will state the truth here ! For starters Kent is awesome to work with second he takes the time to go over every detail with you to make sure everything works as should. I had him do a lot of vinyl work for me one job was my 115 built here on ose and a bunch of cf parts for my 135 witch was also built here on Ose. I will definitely use him for every build I do from this point on..........

Thank you Chris, very kind words there. Although I cut the parts you have an awesome boat!!!!
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook

Its been some time since I have posted anything in this thread. Here are some of my creations (random pictures I could find)

114 Lipo Mounts Adjusted.jpgCNC Adjusted.jpgCT04 adjusted.jpgHPR 135 adjusted.jpgHPR 5008 adjusted.jpg

None thing less than awesome work!
    32" carbon rivercat single 4s 102mph, 27” mini Rivercat 92mph, kbb34 91mph, jessej micro cat(too fast) was

Quote Originally Posted by nata2run View Post
    That is a very nice touch Kent. Cool

Just thought I'd ad to this thread as I get more parts/builds done :)

CANADA DONE.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images