Thread: Hobby King Shipping

Default Hobby King Shipping

is it me or does HK shipping takes forever. I placed an order last Fri for batteries which they have in stock in the US warehouse and it still not ship yet. chat with them and it still in process of being package. come on... 5 business days of packaging? put the batteries in a box, slap on the label, and ship the thing!!

I went threw the same thing ...it took almost 2 weeks to get my batteries

season is short, time is money. gonna bite the bullet next time, pay little more for name brand, get it somewhere else but be here faster. Funny, I use to UPS RED jetski parts just to make sure it gets here before the following race weekend. shipping cost would be 3X the actual part.

I ordered Dinogy Lipos from Mark x2 now and had them in like 2-3 days and I'm in michigan

Quote Originally Posted by jetskier View Post
    season is short, time is money. gonna bite the bullet next time, pay little more for name brand, get it somewhere else but be here faster. Funny, I use to UPS RED jetski parts just to make sure it gets here before the following race weekend. shipping cost would be 3X the actual part.

I was going but he's out of stock. got 2 grimrace 4S coming hopefully Sat

The Dinogy or Grimrace packs will be far superior to anything HK has to offer.