Thread: boston bombing

Default boston bombing

Looks like an Rc grade lipo was used in the bombs in Boston. Get ready for government restrictions

I saw a pic of a tenergy sub c battery may have been a 6 cell pack

http://www.foxnews.com/
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

oh okay, I was told they found a lipo. There's no way they can restrict the sales of all batteries

and i thought i would find a prayer or something in this thread, instead a complaint about how this tragedy might affect this hobby…. how sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Heaving Earth View Post
    and i thought i would find a prayer or something in this thread, instead a complaint about how this tragedy might affect this hobby…. how sad.
    Relax "Buster".
    The prayers have, and will continue to go out to the victims and the victim's families. It is a tragedy, it was a heinous act, and nobody here is minimizing that.
    If Michael wants to discuss the battery used he has that right. If you would like to start a prayer thread please do.

Thanks,
    D.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

I already made a post about keeping the victims and the even the bomber in my prayers, just not on this forum.

Yes, I saw a thread in another forum that had much Gufa in it and speculation as if they were all FBI or CIA.

It's a time to reflect and give prayer for now. The how's and the why's will come eventually.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Damn!.....
    The current administration is now going to try to push through legislation to create a National registry and require a background check to purchase a pressure cooker.....
    Brings new meaning to "bridal registry". Let's hope they don't try to tack on an amendment to include batteries....

Easy now, those were Canadian pressure cookers.... Uh Ooohh...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Were they Proctor Silex's?...
    Found it interesting that reliable "good ol' American" Proctor Silex Toaster Ovens can no longer be purchased through US distributors. They can be purchased on Amazon (at inflated prices) through retailers who source them from Canada. Only thing I can figure is that they don't fit the planned obsolescence needs of the US market, but are great for the rest of the world. May be the same with pressure cookers.....

Sorry!.... don't mean to stray from the seriousness of the thread topic......

Let's review
    Bombers in country to seek asylum
    On scholarship
    On welfare
    On Food Stamps
    Goes back to country on vacation that you sought asylum from
    Russia warns the country, we ignore it
    Kaboom

First, prayers and such for all affected, second it's is overlooked that the simple facts of humanity are downtrodden with few that will take their god given creativity and simple skill sets to do what society sees as harm. Yes it's wrong to inflict harm, hurt, ect on others but that is what humanity does. We can't escape it. But for the rest that follow boundaries of humanity we will always be in fear of harm. That what terrorists prey upon. It sucks and awful but its life. In my opinion justice should be swift and unforgiving to those who choose to ignore simple humanity rules. (Like taking lives) up the death penalty and actually enforce it. Don't you think a criminal would think of committing a crime if our laws were actually enforced? And for those that choose to ignore them, well we would be soooo much better off it they were simply eliminated, killed, dispatched, whatever you want to call it that make you sleep better. Simple facts of life are we all die. And for those that can't, will not, live under humanity rules then well humanity needs to be human and kill the simple bas$&@$$! It is an evolution in life that sometimes to ensure life, life has to be taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    First, prayers and such for all affected, second it's is overlooked that the simple facts of humanity are downtrodden with few that will take their god given creativity and simple skill sets to do what society sees as harm. Yes it's wrong to inflict harm, hurt, ect on others but that is what humanity does. We can't escape it. But for the rest that follow boundaries of humanity we will always be in fear of harm. That what terrorists prey upon. It sucks and awful but its life. In my opinion justice should be swift and unforgiving to those who choose to ignore simple humanity rules. (Like taking lives) up the death penalty and actually enforce it. Don't you think a criminal would think of committing a crime if our laws were actually enforced? And for those that choose to ignore them, well we would be soooo much better off it they were simply eliminated, killed, dispatched, whatever you want to call it that make you sleep better. Simple facts of life are we all die. And for those that can't, will not, live under humanity rules then well humanity needs to be human and kill the simple bas$&@$$! It is an evolution in life that sometimes to ensure life, life has to be taken.
    Sorry to be harsh but I love life and wish we were able to "get along" but it just isn't gona happen. Guess I'm more for an eye for an eye. Unless its truly an accident.

As my dad would say ... "line em up and shoot em". I say start with with the knee caps ... make them suffer.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

"What so ever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me."

Even the murderer was pardoned by Christ while on the cross. Eye for an eye is old testament. I forgive them because I would like to be as Christ like as possible before I pass on.

I also forgive those involved in 9/11 including the dancing Israeli's.

There is far more going on than what people take in from the old boob tube.

Ryan Dawson does very good research. Perhaps some will listen to what he says and try to counter it.

FWIW:

Nortavlag Bulc

Yes, in today's news you don't get the news. You actually have to search for what is really going on!!! Not to get started but it really is the USA own fought for what middle easterns think of us. Carter, foreign policies, we help put dictators in place only to have it blow up in our faces. We should have never got involved years ago. Wars are fought over two things natural resources and religion. If anyone can dispute that I'm all ears. And when it comes to Mesopotamia it's been both. The largest war on our planet has been going on for about 2000 years, it's over Christianity. But the real odd thing is that almost all modern day religions follow the same general theme. ??? And we still fight over it. If you don't believe me study any two religions, compare, you will see. I know it seems far out and I am not but I really wonder what would happen on a world scale (religion) if another intelligent life were to visit our planet. And it is very arrogant to think that we are the only life in existence. We thought we were the center of the universe-nope just a solar system. We thought we were the center of the solar system-nope. We thought the earth was flat-nope. On and on, god is out there but the definition is evolving. Even the Catholic Church has said that it may be possible!!! Things arnt this simple but for our country I wish we would just help our own before we give handouts all over the world!!! Might not piss off so many that hate us!! Like the whole Middle East!!

The first statement says you pray for all those effected. Good start as those that did it were effected as well. The rest is all a contradiction of your first statement.

The bible tells us NOT to live in fear as this will lead to poor decisions through what has been given as FREE WILL. Everyone has the choice to either take an easy road or the hard road and to not let fear guide your way.

The hard road as Christ took, led to the forgiveness of ALL MAN(s) sins. The perpetrators are already forgiven even before any kind of trial.

Emotions are always hard to keep in check and the heart does lie on occasion but, faith will keep you alive in body and or spirit. The joys of everlasting life should remind those quick to judge and execute that what so ever you do to the least of my brothers, that you do unto me.

It's o.k. to get angry but, you should find a way through faith to make these feelings pass away as fast as possible otherwise it can only hurt you more than it hurts those that you are angry at.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I have learn very much from this man.

He brought me back to the bible. Not a new age bible or a traditional bible but, a decoded version of parts of the bible. He has expressed what I have been thinking for 30 years. After spending a number of hours watching some video series of his I started going back to church last November. Since then I have been tested and blessed. Adversity and triumph, hope and dismay. I'm learning slowly that I can control emotions to a degree making some hard choices. Is 1oftheonez a seer ? Maybe but, at least he steered me the right way before I crashed & burned.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Yes, in today's news you don't get the news. You actually have to search for what is really going on!!! Not to get started but it really is the USA own fought for what middle easterns think of us. Carter, foreign policies, we help put dictators in place only to have it blow up in our faces. We should have never got involved years ago. Wars are fought over two things natural resources and religion. If anyone can dispute that I'm all ears. And when it comes to Mesopotamia it's been both. The largest war on our planet has been going on for about 2000 years, it's over Christianity. But the real odd thing is that almost all modern day religions follow the same general theme. ??? And we still fight over it. If you don't believe me study any two religions, compare, you will see. I know it seems far out and I am not but I really wonder what would happen on a world scale (religion) if another intelligent life were to visit our planet. And it is very arrogant to think that we are the only life in existence. We thought we were the center of the universe-nope just a solar system. We thought we were the center of the solar system-nope. We thought the earth was flat-nope. On and on, god is out there but the definition is evolving. Even the Catholic Church has said that it may be possible!!! Things arnt this simple but for our country I wish we would just help our own before we give handouts all over the world!!! Might not piss off so many that hate us!! Like the whole Middle East!!
    I have said many times the best thing that could happen to us is a visit/invasion of this (not ours) planet by another species (if we survive ;-) ).
    No longer would there be black and white, christian or muslim but humans verses another species. At least for awhile we mite stop killing each other