Well awhile back I purchased a micro drifter (from Jay which I believe this is the boat that holds the saw record at 49 mph) and I have done alot of research about it and I'm finally ready to put it all together thanx to jay's and alot of input from people on OSE and rum runner. I have a 7l motor with a x power 100 and I'm going to start with a x632 prop. I just purchased some 2s 3700 20c poly rc from fine design to run in parallell and have plenty of mah for sport running. When I got it it did not have water cooling since I think it was for saw mainly but I'm putting it in so I changed out the rudder to one with a pick up in it. It has all fuller hardware and a .062 wire drive. It had a small damaged spot on the side so I fixed that and right now it's at a freind's airbrush shop. When I get it back I will post pics and show as I assemble it for it's maiden run. (under new ownership)I was lucky to get a boat already set up for the most part (no electronics) by a pro such as Jay. I can't wait to finish it and I'm going to do my best not to screw it up. I should get it tuesday and I have no idea what it will look like I only told him I wanted it bright so I could see it good but I left the design up to the artist. Later Shawn