Thread: Suggest Me Guys!!

Cool Suggest Me Guys!!

Guys,

Share with me,
    Which type of tires do you buy for your vehicles???
    Last edited by sunexim; 01-18-2014 at 06:24 AM.

Michelin Pilot Sports ONLY. No cheap sh@t tires on my vehicles!
    ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Toyo snow and summer tires all rated H speed

Douggie

Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dunlop Q2's on my R1
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

Goodyear F1 Runflat on my CTS-V, in 33 years of driving, I have only used Two Brands: Goodyear and Michelin.

I buy all weather summer tyres for my car. I favour Uniroyal Rainsport II, My last car was had Michelin Pilot Sports OEM, the Uniroyals have more grip in the dry, a lot more grip in the wet, are more resistant to aquaplaning, have a more comfortable ride and are about 20% cheaper. On the downside the softer sidewall that gives the more comfortable ride also makes the turn in slightly slower. Overall the Uniroyals are better tyres for my use, and the price being lower makes the value outstanding. Continental Sport Contacts are a very good tyre, more expensive but worth the price (if they are available in your size.)

You don't say what you want our of your tyres or what vehicle you have, I'm sure Rumdog's Wrangler MT/Rs will get you further up a mountain than any of the general purpose tyres I have suggested, or if you want to do trackdays both the Uniroyals and Pilots overheat and will die quickly, the Contis will cope with it but you would be better off with something else, Toyo R1Rs will take it and are very grippy indeed for an all weather tyre but you may not be impressed with their lifespan for general use, I have not used them yet but Federal 595s get great reviews for a road legal trackday tyre but they are more of a semislick than an all weather tyre, I will probably stop compromising this year as I always have in the past and buy a second set of wheels with 595s for the summer sun, and keep the Uniroyals on my existing rims for bad weather/winter.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Toyo snow and summer tires all rated H speed

Douggie
    Thanks For Reply.
    I really appreciate to it ...

:) :)

I have purchased 3 sets of tires though these people; http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp?s_...-be-225427855&
    Had them delivered to my local installer, and saved nearly $200 a set over local retail. At the site you can read what real people are saying about any tire you are interested in, world wide. Kinda like the Angie's list of tires, (but free).

Depends on the car and where you live. Just as you can't run the same prop on all boats and conditions.
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    I buy all weather summer tyres for my car. I favour Uniroyal Rainsport II, My last car was had Michelin Pilot Sports OEM, the Uniroyals have more grip in the dry, a lot more grip in the wet, are more resistant to aquaplaning, have a more comfortable ride and are about 20% cheaper. On the downside the softer sidewall that gives the more comfortable ride also makes the turn in slightly slower. Overall the Uniroyals are better tyres for my use, and the price being lower makes the value outstanding. Continental Sport Contacts are a very good tyre, more expensive but worth the price (if they are available in your size.)

You don't say what you want our of your tyres or what vehicle you have, I'm sure Rumdog's Wrangler MT/Rs will get you further up a mountain than any of the general purpose tyres I have suggested, or if you want to do trackdays both the Uniroyals and Pilots overheat and will die quickly, the Contis will cope with it but you would be better off with something else, Toyo R1Rs will take it and are very grippy indeed for an all weather tyre but you may not be impressed with their lifespan for general use, I have not used them yet but Federal 595s get great reviews for a road legal trackday tyre but they are more of a semislick than an all weather tyre, I will probably stop compromising this year as I always have in the past and buy a second set of wheels with 595s for the summer sun, and keep the Uniroyals on my existing rims for bad weather/winter.

Hiiiiii NativePaul,
    Thanks for Reply ..
    Your Reply is too Good ..... :)