Thread: Carbon Fiber Inlays By KeithBradleyBoats.com

Default Carbon Fiber Inlays By KeithBradleyBoats.com

A quick review of KBB CF inlay services from Keith Bradley.The hull is a DF 35 i purchased here at OSE.The hatch and top deck of this hull is a little on the thin side so i wanted to beef it up a little.I boxed it up and sent it to Keith and this is what i got back! WOW!!! Keith did an AWESOME job on this hull!!The entire inside was layed in CF,he did it in a 5 panel layup and his seam work is incredible! All the seams blend in together and are barely noticable.The added strength of this hull was the first thing i noticed once i got it back,its rock solid now!Keith is a true professional to deal with,he's inconstant contact letting you know whats happening and he doesn't keep you in the dark!If ur hull needs that extra bit of strength or just the killer CF look,give Keith a shout.his work speaks for itself!! Thanks Keith!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Kbb is awesome. Looks sweet

008.jpg009.jpg010.jpg011.jpg012.jpg
    A few more of Keith's work for those of you who aren't familiar with his builds.This is a KBB built Daytona/Genesis,the current flagship of my fleet.She's a beauty!!

Very nice h2o1 , shes coming along . I must get in touch with him ......i would like to find out about the hatch locks ......so there would be no tapping on my Pirate 35 .

Quick question I have a pro boat mystic with all the wood interior still in it, if I was to send my hull in to get it carbon fibered would he take all that wood interior out and lay the carbon in below it? I don't feel like taking all that wood out cause it will create more hassles for me in measurements and stuff as I am limited to resources!

He could probably CF around it. But that would defeat the purpose of getting the Hull CF'ed. Just pull the wood, but leave the stuffing tube in it and send your hull off to Keith. Buy you a motor mount. And just align the motor to flex and epoxy the mount down.

Here's what I did to my MG.
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...nt.&highlight=