Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That "Red forum"

Default That "Red forum"

WTFM8....I've tried 3 times to register over there and have been banned w/o even getting my username accepted by the admins..
    I guess they have a closed forum now ??

Thanks for letting me vent
    Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by ghostofpf1 View Post
    WTFM8....I've tried 3 times to register over there and have been banned w/o even getting my username accepted by the admins..
    I guess they have a closed forum now ??

Thanks for letting me vent
    Ghost
    Maybe they know you. I hope you have a sense of humor.

Now to be serious.... Did you use a hotmail address? I had the same thing happen
    until I used a yahoo email address.
    Several boats in various stages of destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Maybe they know you. I hope you have a sense of humor.

Now to be serious.... Did you use a hotmail address? I had the same thing happen
    until I used a yahoo email address.
    Dunno...I was accused of threatening a high government official once but I thought those records were sealed

Used my regular sbcglobal email address and even used the same username I've used on rcg for some time and here for the short time I've been registered.
    Danged uppity red forum snobs..who needs them anyways

Ghost

Dunno...I was accused of threatening a high government official once but I thought those records were sealed

Used my regular sbcglobal email address and even used the same username I've used on rcg for some time and here for the short time I've been registered.
    Danged uppity red forum snobs..who needs them anyways

Ghost
    I can remember feeling the same way once. I never knew about OSE then so life was pretty boring being The Lonely Boater
    That would be a good name for a movie....
    The Lonely Boater starring andym

Can you message one of the moderators and tell them the problem. Unless you once run over one of Eddie's boats you will be ok.

Paddy I think it should co star Lara Bingle as my love interest and Daz as Quazimodo my faithful side kick. Paddy you could play the evil enviromentalist. Sounds great to me. Oh and I think Dolly the sheep could be my comited boat retriever, once the honey moon is over of coarse. What do you think, will the Australian film board finance us?

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Paddy I think it should co star Lara Bingle as my love interest and Daz as Quazimodo my faithful side kick. Paddy you could play the evil enviromentalist. Sounds great to me. Oh and I think Dolly the sheep could be my comited boat retriever, once the honey moon is over of coarse. What do you think, will the Australian film board finance us?

Mate they financed movies much worse than this one. Dolly the boat retriever sounds great. You would have to win her in a card game from Douggie so the movie made sense. Well most Australian film board movies do not have to make sense do they?
    I see it now...
    andym's Wild Thing goes bottom up in the middle of the lake. andym can not swim so he goes to the Boaters Hotel and plays cards with Douggie. andym wins Dolly in the card game. He passes the lake on his way home and Dolly can see he is looking at his Wild Thing still in the middle and she can see his tears. She swims and gets the boat and they all live happily ever after. We need a bit of violence, a love scene, a car chase and an unexpected twist at the end. Maybe that is where Mel could enter. I know.... Crocodile Mel saves Dolly at the lake from the sheep eating crocodile.

Enviromentalist Andy? You should see the size of my chainsaw.

Now this poor guy will never get on the Red One. Ghost

Paddy
    Last edited by Xzessperated; 06-17-2008 at 01:24 AM.

I know , I trade Lara the super model for Dolly ( good trade hey) Daz my trusty quazimoto nearly drowns retrieving the Wild thing and Dolly saves him! They fall in love and try to ellope. The evil enviromentalist kills them both and is hunted Rambo style by the enraged Douggie.... its just getting better.

I know , I trade Lara the super model for Dolly ( good trade hey) Daz my trusty quazimoto nearly drowns retrieving the Wild thing and Dolly saves him! They fall in love and try to ellope. The evil enviromentalist kills them both and is hunted Rambo style by the enraged Douggie.... its just getting better.

Oh wonderful Andy. The movie world needs us. I think we could do some great model boat espionage movies.

The Dolly Identity
    The Dolly Supremacy
    The Dolly Ultimatum

Dolly could show a bit of leg to get all of Ub Hauled's boat secrets.

Howe about Dolly does Douggie, a modern take on an American classic.

OMG. That would be
    Just when I was getting used to the idea of being stabbed with a Bagpipe you come up with this. And you said I had a twisted sense of Tasmania.

OMG

Stop it, STOP IT!!!

I’m supposed to be working and the people on the other side of the cubicle are wondering why I’m laughing so much.

You Aussies are killin me!
    There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

LOl...... So apparently my cry for help has broken an unwritten rule (mentioning that other forum perhaps??) and I am being chastised for it by suffering aussie wit.....oh the horrors......

Since I am banned I can't appeal to an admin or even view the forums since every page now comes up as "page not found" or "insufficient viewing priviledges"

like I said..who needs the stuffy bassturds anyway you folks seem to at least have a good sense of humor if nothing else.

thanks
    Ghost

you folks seem to at least have a good sense of humor if nothing else.

thanks
    Ghost
    Oh we do have other things. I have money and good looks and andym has smelly feet and seven fingers on one hand.

Chop laughter wont kill you but that guy with the Bagpipe will kill me if he catches me. Have you ever thought about how many ways someone could kill you with a Bagpipe? You could be stabbed, strangled, forced to drink poison from one or worse still, forced to listen to one.

Quote Originally Posted by Xzessperated View Post
    Oh we do have other things. I have money and good looks and andym has smelly feet and seven fingers on one hand.

Chop laughter wont kill you but that guy with the Bagpipe will kill me if he catches me. Have you ever thought about how many ways someone could kill you with a Bagpipe? You could be stabbed, strangled, forced to drink poison from one or worse still, forced to listen to one.
    I fly slope gliders and used to associate with a guy who was known as "Bagpipe Bob" who would occasionally "treat" us to a round of bagpipe "music" whether we wanted it or not. He seemed quite proficient at bag handling and the last I saw of him he was loading up the motorhome and family to follow the Scottish Games around the country.
    I imagine bagpipe music is an aquired taste somewhat like good single malt scotch...only the scotch won't give you such a bad headache

Ghost

I was at work whilst all this was going on, the boss just thought I was in a great mood. Fool if he only new that I was organizing my rise to stardom!!! As for Dougie playing the bag pipes, well you have to be full of wind for that so I think he must be very good at it. Paddy I used to have 7 fingers on one hand but they transplanted one of them on a two headed Tasmanian. My smelly feet are actualy a feramone attractant for the wild woman we have out here!!!! Rip a shoe off and I am just swamped!! The great thing is it is also a tasmanian repelant. Ha
    Now back to the thread, RRR is OK but we would probably been told off by now.

Now back to the thread, RRR is OK but we would probably been told off by now.
    Well you should not put pictures of your naked girlfriend on there to show people the shape of Tasmania Andy.
    I see another place has stopped Raydee using his avatar. Ray is a good guy and I love his avatar.

Ghost, Andy and I are both pilots (glider for me and a bit of balsa with a motor for andym) so now you might understand our humour. Ya gotta (oh such bad English) have a sense of humor to crash all those planes we did when we were learning and still keep wanting to learn after the first three.
    It sounds like you are trapped in the house of BLUE. This forum is growing very quickly and is a one stop shop. First you get the advice and then order the parts and before you can get to the front door the delivery guy is knocking with your parts. I am amazed at the speed of Stevens service.

Ya Gotta = You have to

We all know there are two sides to every story, here is the other side.

This was emailed to Ghost and I by Ed Hanson, a mod a rrr.

"Yo Ghost, nice post over on OSE, did you ever think to actually fill out your profile? I have attached your last one below,

S and B hardly constitutes info. these are required fields, we have a huge problem with spam bots, trolls, email miners etc. I clear all new users and so far no info was ever posted. I would have posted this over on OSE but for some reason my password doesn't work? I will ask steve to post my reply, but before you go calling us snobs etc get your facts straight. and present the correct facts you neglected to say that you didn't fill out the profile, I believe Steve requires the same?
    anyhow I unbanned your membership, as a matter of fact I will delete it so you can resign up, please sign up properly and give the proper info ( we don't need everything a first and last name and location will do) and voila your in. We are far from snobs bud."

All the mods at our forum and rrr work for free. If we see profiles like this, it looks like a fake user. So the quickest thing to do is delete or reject the reg. The mods just dont have the time to check every reg for accuracy.

Steven OSE
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Default Thanks Steve!

Steve Thank you for posting that, an Introduction,
    My Name is Eddie Hansen my user name over on the "Red Forum" is eddieh

anybody having problems registering can conact me either by PM or email Here or send to my home
    ejhansen@comcast.net

to add to what steve said, these forums are provided free of charge, and we are all interested in finding out all the cool stuff that is happening, etc. it isn't "us" or "them" , "blue" or "red" etc it is "WE". We are all far from Snobs, but in the internet age there are many many evil things that happen behind the scenes that as steve said it is hard to keep up, neither board uses nor sells any info, and as you can see we do the utmost to see that everyone else is protected, what if you guys bought something from ghost? god forbid the deal went sour and now your looking for him? where would ya start?

anyway fellas, I know it is a bad way to start on the forum, I read here often, post little , but I am always willing to help.

rock on bruthas...

Howe about Dolly does Douggie, a modern take on an American classic.
    The problem with that film is that Mel (the American/Australian) would like the starring role as the rabbi with a small drinking problem but trying to save all sheep from the Scots. Meanwhile, Dolly has a problem with being fitted for her wellies and gloves. Douggie remains stoic throughout and is enjoying the life of Riley with all the Hollywood wankers.

Douggie

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Hansen View Post
    We are all far from Snobs.......

You are right Eddie, we are ALL far from snobs, but you and I both know there are SOME snobs out there, or at least those that appear to be snobs.

I've voiced my opinion on the matter of snobs in the past and now do the following: Steer clear and

Good news Ghost..... you are in.
    Now the bad news...... andym and I are on the Red one also. There is no escaping our Aussie humor.
    Go have fun.

Now where was I? Oh the movie starring andym and his .........

Default Point taken...

Doc if you said Slobs, I would have no defense and have to own up... fits me to a tee... LOL...

and yes there are a few of the others, but I don't think they should be moderating... but MODS have good and bad days too, thanks for the welcome bud..
    Last edited by Eddie Hansen; 06-18-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: can't spell for poop...

Default he WILL be in when....

he fills out just a little info, just like here... or unless he sends me some VB's as a bribe LOL...

thanks for the welcome gents.

The offending snobs are not moderating anything at either site, and the names will remain unmentioned to protect the guilty.

Now, if we are talking SLOBS, then that is entirely a different story.......

Whoa guys. I respect you both...take a breather and let us discuss more serious matters such as DOLLY.

Douggie

Douggie,

That was a friendly post, Not meant to be hostile at all. We are proud to be SLOBS

Now, regarding Dolly, why do we want Mel? Couldn't we just have Angelina? Who cares where she comes from, she looks good in spandex.

Douggie, forget dollie, you know how frat um er "girls" are ( wasn't she a member of lamba lamba pi or was it chop?) you know she'll just end up pulling the wool over your eyes then where will your head be LOL...

bring the velcro mittens...

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Scotsman View Post
    Whoa guys. I respect you both...take a breather and let us discuss more serious matters such as DOLLY.

Douggie
    Quick Andy HELP, HELP it's Douggie and he is about to insert his Bagpipe in my....
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ouch that hurt.

Thanks guys, both forums are fun and informative.

Douggie

PS Please in the future vet all applications from the continent of sand, wind, drought and people who wished they were Kiwi's as their tone and disrepect for all normal human beings is horendous.

Dolly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast