Thread: F/S outrigger craftsman work )

Default F/S outrigger craftsman work )

size is 90 cm , sponson booms together cutted from FC sheet , booms are allum , will be build for an order , takes 20 days for build all , no drilled , no hardware , no motors or no electronics , I will add turfin and bracket plus gift )

$250 plus shipping

only Paypal accepted

081220126715.jpg081220126716.jpg081220126717.jpg081220126719.jpg081220126720.jpg

About hardwares , also I can add them , and I have HV swordfish ESC 8S 300A , new in bag and brand new , never used ,
    but I will let you guys choose their own motors ,
    I can include , brass tubing , flex shafts , rudder , strut , drivedog also , just ask me with this details ,

thanks

MEL
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 01-10-2013 at 08:00 AM. Reason: Merged posts

all saw outrigger will be build with high quality epoxy and wood , all is handmade,

and plus

95mm rudder
    3/16 strut
    flexyshaft
    brass tubing
    brass tube teflon
    drivedog
    servo mount
    motor mount with carbon bottom ( 40 size)
    sponson boom tubes
    sponson carbon legs
    turnfin also will be handmade

everything ready to drive only without
    Motor , ESC , servo , shaft collect for motor and prop. ,
    and hatch will be designed FG (fiberglass) it will be less weight also

total will be $430 plus shipping , you will add your own motor and servo and transmitter , receiver
    and you will fly on water

Is the length the total length with hardware or is it total length without hardware???
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

Neat ,clean build. Can you post a picture with batteries in the hull? Where does the CG work out?
    I like the looks of that rigger! Very interesting!
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

Quote Originally Posted by siberianhusky View Post
    Neat ,clean build. Can you post a picture with batteries in the hull? Where does the CG work out?
    I like the looks of that rigger! Very interesting!
    Hello mark , sorry for late answer , working day start really busy here , thanks for you kind words , try to do my best, there is nothing added on hull I mean main frame all wood , 1/8 and 1/16 plywood , sometimes I use laser cut , but this photo has handmade, there is not much actually difference , only lasercut takes less time , but handmade more fun and detailed also , all parts goes from my hands ) so I did this one little bit wider because of using HV batteries , and batteries can place easily front of motor , on the nose , there is enough place four 2 x 4s lipo and I fitted my own lipos easily to there , as you know outrigger has CG as possible as front of hull , but honestly this change with your setup ,it will change what motor and what lipos and esc placed in it , that's why I don't build RTR , everybody has their own setup , and everybody try to use what they likes ,