Thread: Complete twin hull and parts

Default Complete twin hull and parts

Fightercatracing shocker hull twin setup

950.00 shipped
    Almost ready to run, just add radio, rx, batteries, and prop. Spektrum rx and props in picture is gone.

I can split it up if someone buys the hull. Willing to trade for onroad or shortcourse Rc.

Hull with hardware, no electronics - 525.00
    Trackstar 4068 2560 kv, machines to fit leopard jackets, no jackets included - 50.00 each
    Fightercatracing 300a lv esc - 150.00 each

id trade you a mint sc8e with brand new team Orion 2000kv setup . truck is mintttt!!!

Hello,

I am interested in the boat but I have a few questions before I commit to making an offer. Is that a crack on the deck in the picture showing the transom? Did you have any water issues at the rudders' brackets? Can you post a picture of the bottom of the hull showing the stingers? What are the motor's specs and speed achieved?

Thx

Quote Originally Posted by titan29 View Post
    id trade you a mint sc8e with brand new team Orion 2000kv setup . truck is mintttt!!!
    I'm interested lets see some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by gyrotron View Post
    Hello,

I am interested in the boat but I have a few questions before I commit to making an offer. Is that a crack on the deck in the picture showing the transom? Did you have any water issues at the rudders' brackets? Can you post a picture of the bottom of the hull showing the stingers? What are the motor's specs and speed achieved?

Thx

No crack, just lighting. I ran this boat like 10 times at most. I can post more pics. Motors are 4068 2560kv. No water issues as far as leaking. I added another pickup to help with cooling. I never GPS it due to the hull being carbon. I ran it with a 445 and a 447, boat easily does high 50s to low 60s safely.

Quote Originally Posted by b20btec View Post
    No crack, just lighting. I ran this boat like 10 times at most. I can post more pics. Motors are 4068 2560kv. No water issues as far as leaking. I added another pickup to help with cooling. I never GPS it due to the hull being carbon. I ran it with a 445 and a 447, boat easily does high 50s to low 60s safely.
    What is the motor's brand?

Quote Originally Posted by gyrotron View Post
    What is the motor's brand?
    Trackstar

You can check my youtube b20btec

Slash 4x4 with everything upgraded and very minimal use in mint condition. MIP axles, castle combo, king headz motor mount, aluminum on all 4 corners, proline shocks, rpm parts all over, 17mm hex and wheels with plenty of extras. Not your average slash. Lots of money into it. Let me knw if you would like pictures. Also have a mini 8 with EVERYTHINg upgraded.

would u do 800.00 ship

would u take 700.00with out esc 's

Quote Originally Posted by ahbeating79 View Post
    would u take 700.00with out esc 's
    Hello, you offered twice....which offer are you going with? This one? I really have no use for the esc's since I don't boat anymore. I can do your 800.00 offer or 850.00 with a set of lipos.

If ahbeating takes the boat for $700 without the esc's then I'll take both esc's for $100 Plus postage and 3% for PP fees! It's just like selling the boat for $800. LMK. Thanks! Stephen!
    My Aquacraft SV27's old Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoTm4Btz41Q
    MHZ Micro Iceberg, Skunksworks Gen2 Cat twin, Aquacraft SV27, SM29 1515 sold.

the lipos what are they?the motors how are there compare to lepords. whats the most lipos u ran on the boat and what would u recomend running it on

can u find out how much for shipping to me xpress is my zip is 00830 Us Virgin Islands.

Quote Originally Posted by tagasagwan View Post
    If ahbeating takes the boat for $700 without the esc's then I'll take both esc's for $100 Plus postage and 3% for PP fees! It's just like selling the boat for $800. LMK. Thanks! Stephen!
    Your math is correct but if I were to sell the esc alone it wouldn't be for 50 a piece. They're good esc's and they are the second batch I got from Ben after burning up a pair of ones that were labeled with black shrink wrap. The deal is good for the whole boat. Thanks anyways.

can u find out how much for shipping to me xpress is my zip is 00830 Us Virgin Islands.
    I have sky lipos and turnigy, 4s 5000 mah, you need pairs. I'm not one to hold onto things, I can add a pair of packs for 80.00. Boat runs perfect with a 445 prop, I have it setup where I'm not too worried about flipping it and its reliable. Those motors have plenty of power.

Fedex is over 200 and usps estimated to be over 120, I picked St. Thomas as a destination, I don't think it makes a big difference anyways.

ok i have 4s lipos i dont need them thx u i can do 1400.00 will that cover express shipping and the boats.if so can i pay u on thur with paypal i have half now will have other on thur if thats ok wit u i want those boat thx u and if u cant wait i understand

ok i have 4s lipos i dont need them thx u i can do 1400.00 will that cover express shipping and the boats.if so can i pay u on thur with paypal i have half now will have other on thur if thats ok wit u i want those boat thx u and if u cant wait i understand
    You can take this to PM, it would help not clog the thread. Thank you.

I'll go ahead and answer you here. I can not do express shipping to the virgin island, for both boats I would be paying an estimated 400.00. I will nearly give away one boat for free due to shipping costs which I'm not willing to do. I would estimate the standard shipping to be around 130-150 per boat depending on what island you're at. They will be shipped seperate anyways so I can ship one at a time, just make payment to cover whatever boat you want. Let me know, thanks.

not for me thanks
    Last edited by Savage Skidoo; 12-31-2012 at 11:51 AM. Reason: because i can

nvm maybe intrested in the hull
    Last edited by yudruln8; 01-04-2013 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yudruln8 View Post
    850 shipped to fl with lipos?
    I can do 900 with a set of lipos, I have to check to see if they're puffed or not. I can do 850 shipped with lipos as listed.

let me see cause i wanted to do a different motor esc setup maybe intrested in just the hull and hardware

Quote Originally Posted by yudruln8 View Post
    let me see cause i wanted to do a different motor esc setup maybe intrested in just the hull and hardware
    Sure not a problem. I don't mind splitting, I can use the esc's and motor for something else.

I thought you traded this sweet boat?

I thought I did too until the guy backed out!

To bad. That boat must be worth more then a sc8. Still got the slash 4x4 if nothing comes up that works for ya. If not good luck with the sale. The boat is sweet. Surprised it has not sold complete yet. Good deal.

what did you want for it with hull and hardware with motors no esc's

I can do 650 shipped.

Default Fighter Cat

Quote Originally Posted by b20btec View Post
    I can do 650 shipped.
    Is this boat still for sale?

Thanks

still for sale? text me. 936-443-3252