Thread: How bout some rail mounts?

Default How bout some rail mounts?

I would love to see OSE carry some motor mounts for hulls with wood rails. Seems like a lot of guys are venturing into larger hulls with HV setups that require mounts for 5-inch rails. Just kinda sucks when you have to shop from 3 different places to gather hardware for a build. (3x shipping charges) Thanks for listening!!

Quote Originally Posted by forescott View Post
    I would love to see OSE carry some motor mounts for hulls with wood rails. Seems like a lot of guys are venturing into larger hulls with HV setups that require mounts for 5-inch rails. Just kinda sucks when you have to shop from 3 different places to gather hardware for a build. (3x shipping charges) Thanks for listening!!
    I can do that. Tell me what you need/want. I am in San Clemente, CA.

southriver carries some great rail mounts http://southriverrcboats.com/shop/pa...Ab&shop_param=
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

I like to, but I just dont have the call. South makes him in his own shop. If I have them made i have to make about 50 to 100 at a time of the same size.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    I like to, but I just dont have the call. South makes him in his own shop. If I have them made i have to make about 50 to 100 at a time of the same size.
    Can you send me a drawing of what you are looking for? I can do any configuration you'd like, but I WILL NOT knowingly make an exact copy of one that someone else makes. I just don't do business that way.