Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: '69 Pay N' Pak Hook Tail Shovel nose 1/10th scale ML Boatworks build thread

Dang that is a sweet boat Mike. Awesome work. so you making those dashes?

Thanks, got to rmhydroplanes.com...or Rocky Mountain Hydroplanes in google. Mark there makes them, super nice guy, super quality stuff! Mike
    Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Finally got some paint on the hull. Still have to finish the cowling, but its looks good! Mike

Laser cut, birch plywood rc race boat kits- WWW.MLBOATWORKSRC.COM WWW.DINOGYLIPOS.COM

Beautiful!
    If all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed!

Got the dummy Rolls engine built and painted. One step closer to finishing this thing! I still cannot find a 1/10th scale driver...Anyone know where to get one? Mike

Before Clercoat:

Finished, just needs the "Pride of Pak N Pak valve cover decals:

Quote Originally Posted by cybercrxt View Post
    Got the dummy Rolls engine built and painted. One step closer to finishing this thing! I still cannot find a 1/10th scale driver...Anyone know where to get one? Mike
    Looking good Mike!!
    Have you tried Hanson Racing?
    http://hansenracing.net/

By far the best looking drivers I have seen to date!
    OSE GIFTING ELF
    HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

I emailed him a month ago, with no reply. I was told this weekend by someone who knows him that he doesn't have the time to do it right now, if ever. I forgot to remove that request on here...I copied from IW. I actually had someone call me with a 1/10th scale driver and they are sending it to me! So, I guess that problem is solved. Still not sure what motor I am gonna use. I think the 1521 Neu I had in mind is way to much.

I think you are right oon Eddie being busy with other things here is what i have used in the past Evil Kenievel dolls
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

You leave him like that in the boat? Naked with shoes? HAHA, just kidding! Looks usable tho! Mike

Actually all I used was the head and hands. I made a balsa torso and my wife made the driving suit and I filled the sleeves with stuffing that would not hold water and glued the hands to the sleeves
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12