Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help me build a Sniper 45"

Have you tried Z-Poxy. Pretty thin and takes overnight to dry. Looks good and will run a little to leave the finish real smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by jimjacobsen View Post
    Have you tried Z-Poxy. Pretty thin and takes overnight to dry. Looks good and will run a little to leave the finish real smooth.
    For what? You mean to fill in and then sand the ride pad true?

I actually left the slight hook in the pads, and am running with my tabs all the way up out of the way, I suppose it's worth filling in and sanding it out now just to see if it helps.......

The extended strut will help move the prop back and acts like it moves the CG forward when the boat rocks back and rides on the keel and prop. However if the boat is running tight extending the prop back will not help too much. Ideally you need to lower the prop to lift the hull out of the water more.
    Tyler Garrard
    NAMBA 639/IMPBA 20525
    T-Hydro @ 142.94mph former WR

This will will be be my second build. I plan on building the delta force 35. Does anyone have basic building instructions? And parts recommendations? Thanks, Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Engstr View Post
    This will will be be my second build. I plan on building the delta force 35. Does anyone have basic building instructions? And parts recommendations? Thanks, Bruce
    I have one of these with experience and recommendations. Care to go to PM or start a thread?
    Shawn

Hello Shawn, I am looking for parts recommendations and basic instructions installing motor mounts, battery mounts/box, water proofing and epoxy glues. My email address is Bruce.engstrom@gmail.com. Thanks, Bruce

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234