Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Extreme modified Black Jack 26 EP ...

Dude I'm flying to the Virgin Islands on the 3rd Via San Juan...don't make me do a fly by
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

My bats. are NiMH too.

Sure come anytime or Ill get to Kissimmee in no time LOL!

Did you do GPS before and after the sticker modification ??? If so how much faster was the sticker modification ???
    Get ready for some sticker shock guys !!! LOL
    Also:
    How much faster after removing the drivers ???
    How much faster after bending the antenna ???

Do you have a BJ 26? You can try it out yourself Blastoff.LOL
    Last edited by hex-dj; 06-19-2008 at 01:58 AM.

Blastoff I do all mods together not one by one.LOL,LOL,LOL...
    And Im done here...Night...
    Last edited by hex-dj; 06-19-2008 at 01:59 AM.

My last project went Mach 3.1 until it glitched.
    http://www.rockethigh.com

Dude you need part in the Dave Chappelle show...your too funny...stop trying to give us a 6 for a 9...Stickers makes a difference in speed....why not take off the gel coat, the smoothness might cause a vacuum effect where the hull sticks to the water.
    Last edited by RCprince; 06-19-2008 at 02:02 AM.
    Samuel Johnson - “An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere.” William Cooper "listen to everything, read everything, and believe nothing unless you can prove it in your own research!"

Prince are you chicken? LOL You re funnier yet!

Blastoff you may never see the GPS for Mach 3.1 since it will melt and be destroyed before even measuring a GPS speed.... Goshh! Funny,funny,funny....LOL,LOL,LOL...

One thing I did notice is that after I posted that 58.7 mph black jack, you removed your drivers canopy like he did...lol I guess your gained 3.2 mph...lol

Quote Originally Posted by hex-dj View Post
    Blastoff you may never see the GPS for Mach 3.1 since it will melt and be destroyed before even measuring a GPS speed.... Goshh! Funny,funny,funny....LOL,LOL,LOL...
    Man, just video that thing and we can be done with this!

Quote Originally Posted by RCprince View Post
    One thing I did notice is that after I posted that 58.7 mph black jack, you removed your drivers canopy like he did...lol I guess your gained 3.2 mph...lol
    LOL

Lol !
    Last edited by hex-dj; 06-19-2008 at 02:14 AM.

Guys my pilots told me it was too hot inside there, so I decided to remove the drag inducing canopies!LOL

Not only verified Mach 3.1 but survived a 50 G shock. We know our electronics !!! That is how we figured out how to unlock the Mach lockout (I said We not Me)
    Oh Ya LoLoLo
    This Thread is reminding me of the Monty Python Flying Circus
    Nudge Nudge Wink Wink

Right cuz I do a special countdown until my boats blastofffffff and do like real sky rockets when it comes to speeds after they are measured on imaginary GPS pistols... LOL
    Last edited by hex-dj; 06-19-2008 at 03:04 AM.

Dude the magic smoke left your brain !!!

lmao wow..

there are by far way too many threads on this forum that are just...
    pointless and retarded

Quote Originally Posted by z400 View Post
    lmao wow..

there are by far way too many threads on this forum that are just...
    pointless and retarded

Pointless and retarded? Not in my book !!

They are absolutly hillarious. This is one of the best reads I have had on forums in a while, and that includes the cat and greased string bit. ( go have look for that one )

HEX...so you did all that to save a few oz or so but you still have a darn radio box in it? That has to go if you really want to save weight.

Nobody has run a BJ 60+...yet. 50's on a good day without blowing off. The hull was never designed for much over 40....but some get a lucky run out of them.

How they look and what a GPS says is a big difference. Even a GPS is not fool proof. A radar gun is the best but can still be off if the person does not know how to use it right.

Good thread...for the most part...unit the bench racing began. Want to get in to the real speed get a good hull and some NEU motors and lipos. You can then burn the water up....and your wallet. The ammo motors are pretty darn good for the money.

About the radio box Jeff... Can you advice me on where to place the electronics? I need advice on that one. Didnt think of it until you wrote it.Oh Jeff I saw your store do you carry a good strut for my BJ 26 EP...if so advice me on which one to buy from your store...THX!Seems TLR got away with my money too.
    Last edited by hex-dj; 06-19-2008 at 12:21 PM.

I do not have a BJ 26 but You would mount the servo in a bracket and then most just leave the ESC out or mount it on top of the motor with hook and loop tape. Your boat needs to run dry and mine do but that takes a little work as well to make sure the driveline does not leak, etc....basically all fasteners sealed, etc.

With power today not sure you really need to dump the box. I just saw where you went to great lengths to save weight and that is usally the first thing to go.

As far as struts...I have some but may end up designing a new hardware set for that hull a or to fit most any cat.and they include a bracket but you either have to mount your rudder in line...which I like for cats, or drill new holes for a rudder bracket.

Steve was working on some to fit that but not sure he has any yet. My cats all run in-line rudders because I do not race them and like them to turn both directions well and keeps resistance from the water balanced to the center of the boat.

Ok Jeff, I ll remove the box then...Which is the best way to seal a drive line completely?

I use a shrink wrap ca'd to the stuffing tube then put the shaft in and shrink it on the shaft....even two layers is good. Some use silicone tubing and slide it on the stuffing tube and then just leave enough to touch the flax shaft. I mainly run wire drive and use the shrink and my boats run dry. Make sure all other holes and hardware enter the hull have been sealed.

Look at the Etwones on the site here...he has no box in his. (Fullers Hardware thread) Most of us run our boats this way. Clean and also gives you more room to adjust cells, etc. You can also slide a small piece of sponge under the cable close to the motor to soak any water that may drip.

Thanks Jeff!

Ok Jeff I just removed the radio boxes in both my BJ 26 EP and my SV 27 EP... Now that I ve learned to take videos with my digital cam ,I will take some vids. on Sunday and hoping for a big increase in speed...Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by Simon.O. View Post
    Pointless and retarded? Not in my book !!

They are absolutly hillarious. This is one of the best reads I have had on forums in a while, and that includes the cat and greased string bit. ( go have look for that one )
    thats what i meant by what i said!

I just removed the radio boxes in both my BJ 26 EP and my SV 27 EP... Now that I ve learned to take videos with my digital cam ,I will take some vids. on Sunday and hoping for a big increase in speed...Thanks man!

This thread has by far provided me with more entertainment than any other thread on this site!!!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast