Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Official Dec.21/2012 Doomsday Thread

[QUOTE=Cooper;472355]The facts of the matter are that we don't know our fait and never will. At any time we could have a supervalcano erupt plunging us into years of dark resulting in total collapse of the food chain. We could have a massive solar flair knock out our electric grid, taking years to fix, and depleting the ozone resulting in everything be irradiated. There could be an asteroid impact to again kill off 90% of all life. Pole shift-not so much but would have dramatic climate change. Most of these things have happened numerous time throught the history of our planet. Most of the scientific world agree that 90 percent of all earth life is extinct. And now are thinking that life might be like an infection-wherever it takes hold it runs rampant. All these things could be our demise but the doomsday I see is our government. Taking liberties little at a time but definitely taking them.

Soon it's possible that I will be forced (or arrested) to wear safety glasses, helmet, life vest, and have a spotter to run my rc boat! Not to mention ill need a liciens to operate it and an special liciens if i operate it over 60mph!!![/QUOTE]

Exactly. Here in Cali, to operate an FE boat we have to wear a condom and hug a tree while eating pink tofu. Striking a duck or turtle is a Capital offense and will result in immediate execution by terminal finger pointing from PITA do-gooders.

to go back on-topic (almost) :

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...Nrll&gt1=42010

It seems to me that most of the recent batch of doomsday-sayers, to be as kind as possible, are nuttier than a porty-potty at a peanut festival. (Just sayin'.....)
    Last edited by properchopper; 12-11-2012 at 06:40 PM.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

@ Tony
    hahaha
    There's a shreeking old shrew who claims if there were ducks on our lake we'd aim for them to run them down, thus we shouldnt be allowed there .. and running the noisy boats at 1am ( in the dark ! ) keeps her awake !!

We need to carry Prozaic M&Ms in our toolkits for the complainers.

If Im still breathing on the morning of 22nd December 2012, I will face for the future with brimming coffee cup in hand ....crooked smile activated
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    @ Tony
    hahaha
    There's a shreeking old shrew who claims if there were ducks on our lake we'd aim for them to run them down, thus we shouldnt be allowed there .. and running the noisy boats at 1am ( in the dark ! ) keeps her awake !!

We need to carry Prozaic M&Ms in our toolkits for the complainers.

If Im still breathing on the morning of 22nd December 2012, I will face for the future with brimming coffee cup in hand ....crooked smile activated
    Hey Doc,

How could you ignore one of your own ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtj3gDaE64

(for Me, I'll just pole-vault out of bed as usual, brew some mud, & play with my toys)
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

[QUOTE=properchopper;472542]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    The facts of the matter are that we don't know our fait and never will. At any time we could have a supervalcano erupt plunging us into years of dark resulting in total collapse of the food chain. We could have a massive solar flair knock out our electric grid, taking years to fix, and depleting the ozone resulting in everything be irradiated. There could be an asteroid impact to again kill off 90% of all life. Pole shift-not so much but would have dramatic climate change. Most of these things have happened numerous time throught the history of our planet. Most of the scientific world agree that 90 percent of all earth life is extinct. And now are thinking that life might be like an infection-wherever it takes hold it runs rampant. All these things could be our demise but the doomsday I see is our government. Taking liberties little at a time but definitely taking them.

Soon it's possible that I will be forced (or arrested) to wear safety glasses, helmet, life vest, and have a spotter to run my rc boat! Not to mention ill need a liciens to operate it and an special liciens if i operate it over 60mph!!![/QUOTE]

Exactly. Here in Cali, to operate an FE boat we have to wear a condom and hug a tree while eating pink tofu. Striking a duck or turtle is a Capital offense and will result in immediate execution by terminal finger pointing from PITA do-gooders.

to go back on-topic (almost) :

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...&gt1=42010

It seems to me that most of the recent batch of doomsday-sayers, to be as kind as possible, are nuttier than a porty-potty at a peanut festival. (Just sayin'.....)
    Haha, I actually have a real duck that lives on my back porch! I have many times thought of taking him to the river and running him over!!! Never feed wounded wild animals! They are never grateful for what they have!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Hey Doc,

How could you ignore one of your own ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebtj3gDaE64

(for Me, I'll just pole-vault out of bed as usual, brew some mud, & play with my toys)
    It's because of that redheaded witch I started researching alien abductions via the hysterical recodings called 'X-Files'.

No way a human being can give teary heartfelt statements filled with honesty and integrity , and then flip the switch and do the bloody opposite.
    Id call her 'bipolar' ( but that would be rude to all those nice bipolar people )

I postulate that a swarm of alien dun beetle has crawled inside one her ears and filled her head with shi.t ...
    The rapid eye movements followed by macabre cadaveric grins to onlookers.
    only other explanation is she's a meglomaniac with commitment issues.

Like wtf ?.

I didnt vote for her or her mandible manipulators.. not as a redheaded human, or this returned 2 faced alien abductee.

The truth is out there ( not inside politics)

Geez.. maybe this end of the world thing is what it will take to rid the plague known as 'the Australian Labor Party' ..?
    W
    Last edited by drwayne; 12-12-2012 at 02:57 AM.
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Default Mystery Plane Launched from USA

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012...e-third-flight

It was delayed but, odd it went up at very close to the same time N. Korea Launched a "Sattelite" into space.

How do we know N. Korea launched a sattellite? It could have been anything.

I fink it interesting that most if not all N. korean launches end in failure but, not this one...

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...8#.UMhlu6CXzSk

"Hey children whats that sound? Everyone look whats going down"
    Nortavlag Bulc

Default Random acts of kindness

Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by drwayne View Post
    Two ex-wives on the way. Best to have muzzles and feed bags at the ready

I'm often disgusted by human beings. Take this Connecticut gunman for instance, I would piss on his grave every night of my life. Complete *!***!***!***!** human. Sometimes I think, we really don't deserve the gift of life.....
    Disgusted right now -(

God gave us free will for our material life and he gave us the bible for our spiritual life. What someone else does no matter how horrific, it is only my salvation I need to worry about, not his or those that are victims. I pray for both the victims and the person responsible because they are all God's children.

I know I'll get lambasted for this but, I am really beginning to think "they" the puppet masters have mind control down to a science.

To a point where they can twist someones head into doing such horrific acts. Why? The UN wants all of your guns and this splattered across the airwaves is how it will get initialized. The UN has already put it's foot down recently and the plan was initiated back in 1961.

Remeber the Dark Knight shootings? The report said the red haired kook kicked in the steel door at the rear of the theater. Unfortunately it was a door that swings out and an extremely heavy door at that. To me, these are false flags to hammer in gun control but, thats just a half baked opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    I'm often disgusted by human beings. Take this Connecticut gunman for instance, I would piss on his grave every night of my life. Complete *!***!***!***!** human. Sometimes I think, we really don't deserve the gift of life.....
    Disgusted right now -(
    Nortavlag Bulc

Justify it however you see fit.
    Man wrote the bible, that's fact. Not god.

If god is real, I bet he's just sitting back enjoying the show...

I'm sure there are some God's that are or would. That is not what I believe in.

I wasn't trying to justify anything. I was trying to explain how free will works. Peace be with you Dana.

This may help, or not...

Nortavlag Bulc

I understand free will, I'm just sick to my stomach about this.
    I have a son in 4th grade.

If I'm right and I hope I'm NOT. That is exactly what the shooting was to do to you. It is to make you so sick of what they tell you is the reason for the shootings in the USA.

The media is already telling people guns are a huge problem and not the individual. Individual responsibility is dissapearing it seems.

No matter how often these shootings occur, school is still by numbers the safest place your kids can be during the day.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    I understand free will, I'm just sick to my stomach about this.
    I have a son in 4th grade.
    Free Will is both a gift and a curse.

Dana, I can't imagine what an impact this tragedy has on you with a son in the fourth grade. My positive thoughts will be with you today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcLNmOpN3A

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Free Will is both a gift and a curse.

Dana, I can't imagine what an impact this tragedy has on you with a son in the fourth grade. My positive thoughts will be with you today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCcLNmOpN3A
    it scares the crap outta me, and i cant even begin to imagine how these parents are gonna deal with this. i just hug my boy every day and tell him i love him as much as possible….

and no, my son does not go to that school, but nevertheless…. it can happen anywhere.
    just makes me wonder why are we here, and do we deserve to be, or is the flesh just a curse. this is hell were in.

Death is a part of life, however it is unjust when a life is lost at such a young age, not having the time to justify their life's actions. I have many guns, and automobiles too. Both can take lives and have/do on a daily basis. A gun is just a more efficient way for someone unbalanced to deliver their message. Too many existing laws that arnt enforced. No matter what laws are created when a person as such decides to do something like this laws don't apply. Kind of like Ted Nugent's views - let the good people have protection and possibly if someone was concealed carrying or open carrying they could have blown this idiots head off before hewas able to inflict so much damage.

I hope they take this guys body and do a burial at sea. He has no right to be buried on American soil, not even in a land fill. Im sure the rest of the family is disgusted just as much as anyone else.

This world is going to hell and its only getting worse. Situations like this are becoming more common. Its high time to stack up on guns and ammo, get that concealed carry and be smart, safe and prepared.

Just for the record if said situation ever presents itself Im going to take the person out or die trying.
    42" Osprey, 32" Pursuit, 26" Bling Rocket (rescue), Blizzard Rigger, JAE 21FE rigger, Hobby King rigger (RIP)

They should throw his body into a sewerage treatment facility.

In China.

We dont want his carbon footprint on this soil.
    42" Osprey, 32" Pursuit, 26" Bling Rocket (rescue), Blizzard Rigger, JAE 21FE rigger, Hobby King rigger (RIP)

Because Americans are better people than the Chinese, right? lol

The tosser is dead.. defacing his corpse does nothing for those now dead, and no good for those remaining.. it shows the same disregard of a human being that the bloke displayed by his actions.
    Dig a hole, plant him down deep, and plant a tree.

I, for one, believe that gun owners need to be accredited on use and mental competence before possession .
    Sane people wont find that a barrier . it's the freakn crazies who would complain.

Shocking sad morning news.... Sympathy and support to any affected by this tragedy.

It doesn't show the same disregard at all. The people he killed were innocent. He is not, so how is it the same?
    I stand by what I say....

Quote Originally Posted by Basstronics View Post
    I hope they take this guys body and do a burial at sea. He has no right to be buried on American soil, not even in a land fill. Im sure the rest of the family is disgusted just as much as anyone else.

This world is going to hell and its only getting worse. Situations like this are becoming more common. Its high time to stack up on guns and ammo, get that concealed carry and be smart, safe and prepared.

Just for the record if said situation ever presents itself Im going to take the person out or die trying.
    They can have my boat when they pry it from my cold dead hands, or I'll die tryin' lol. Na as a very responsible gun owner I would like the innocent and week to be protected just as much as they were my own. But I also believe that under our "societies rules" we cannot tolerate acts like these and instead of "making more gun laws-or for that fact any more laws" we should maximize the one we have. We need to make going to prison a bad situation not a place to make better connections and learn the systems loop-holes. Anyhow we only have a week to do so- that doomsday is commin quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Gettin back on the doomsday thing, any of you watch the tv show doomsday preppers? Some interesting insights of fellow Americans. I wonder what they will do with five years of dehydrated peas on dec 22.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Gettin back on the doomsday thing, any of you watch the tv show doomsday preppers? Some interesting insights of fellow Americans. I wonder what they will do with five years of dehydrated peas on dec 22.
    Haha seriously.
    Listen, if there ever was a possibility that this will happen, do I really want to be around to live on an earth like that? Not really....

Yea that's a good point, if the world goes to sh$& and millions of zombies are trying to eat my brains it might just be better that I perished in the initial cause. I think I'll be happier if I was the zombie trying to eat brains. Lol.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast