Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Official Dec.21/2012 Doomsday Thread

Hope I don't offend anyone but doesn't the bible say god is comming back and going to resurrect all the believers? Isnt that going to be like the world being over run with zombies?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAccord View Post
    There was one about the Easter Island statues. Jeeze Alien "Theorists" have been screaming how it's aliens, aliens! These people really make humanity seem dumb and retarded like we can't do anything if we set our mind to it. It's very demeaning. Well, for the Easter Island heads, they showed that a group of 10-20 people can move these many ton statues and positioned them into place and it was pretty easy by swaying them back and forth. No alien's are or were needed apparently, and when these "theorists" were asked to comment, you can hear crickets.
    Actually they moved one of the smallest heads. The largest heads weighed in excess of 80tons. That 160,000 lbs. EDIT. Tell me what we posses today that can move that kind of weight? I'll wait for the crickets chirping your answer.
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 12-16-2012 at 05:08 PM.

Oh and there are 887 heads total surrounding the island in the middle of the ocean....

One theory on the island is that the island was populated with trees. So some theorists stated that they used block and rollers to move the stones. And the loss of trees was due to over harvesting. That is very possible and explains no trees on the island today. But the location of quarry and transport logistics and the sheer weight as Dana stated has still baffled modern engineers and scientists. That is the physics of it, the purpose of the heads is still in question. Many things around the world have to be explained. There are too many facts from our past that say ancient man used stone tools and elbow grease to pass off as enginunity of mind. Kind of interesting in the religion aspect of things, some say ancient aliens had a hand in humankind evolution. Only to be shunned by religious groups. Only thing is factual evidence of something being done in the past, pyramids, pumapunka, Peru highlands, ect, is dismissed my religion as man did it but we are supposta believe some bein from ? Just appeared and will forgive all our sins and knows everything and can hear our thoughts and can do mericals? Well what really sounds like fiction and fact?

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Only thing is factual evidence of something being done in the past, pyramids, pumapunka, Peru highlands, ect, is dismissed my religion as man did it but we are supposta believe some bein from ? Just appeared and will forgive all our sins and knows everything and can hear our thoughts and can do mericals? Well what really sounds like fiction and fact?
    What are the possibilities that Aliens are some of the Bad Gods described in the bible, the Gods that decieve? That is if you believe the bible has Dualities in it.

What I have seen from some mouths is that the layout as viewed from the sky of many places such as stonehenge, the Pyramids of Giza, Aztec Pyramids etc... are all laid out in such a way as to map out planetary alignments on Dec. 21, 2012. Basically these people are saying that maybe we are being warned about something. Not that it will occur on the 21st but, possibly a sign of what is to come in the near future.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Yes, fact of the matter is we live in a unstable environment. It may seem stable to us but in the planetary scale a human life is too small unit of time to even record. Our planet is always in change. Just look at our moon. The evidence of impact. Our planet has gone through several close to sterilizations in the past, and certainly will in the future. That is the scary doomsday scenario. We may have the same fate as the dinosaurs or maby our technology will be able to prevent such a doomsday. Many species have gone extinct from biological effects, maby our fait is under an unearth rock that is a new strain of some infectious disease. It is hard to believe how delicate life on this rock is but taking it for granted just proves how comfortable we have become with it, or just choosing to think these things are not possible.

Sweet Jesus.. Educate yourselves. http://www.startalkradio.net/show/co...her-disasters/

Hmmm......

Nortavlag Bulc

@Ray.
    I hope he gets a hurry on and finishes before the 21st . hate to watch the final episode on 22nd when he goes "Fooled ya ! "
    That'd be a total backout !

DocW
    Adl
    Au
    Wayne Schutte PhdCSE BaSE BaEE. Australian, & damn proud of it YOUTUBE
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

He isn't one to falter, not yet at least...
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Actually they moved one of the smallest heads. The largest heads weighed in excess of 80tons. That 160,000 lbs. EDIT. Tell me what we posses today that can move that kind of weight? I'll wait for the crickets chirping your answer.
    It proves that with a larger group of people it can be done, simple.

With three strong ropes and some practice, as few as 18 people could easily move a 10-ft., 5-ton moai replica a few hundred yards. Walking the actual statues, which weigh an average of 14 tons, would have been a bit trickier, but the concept is essentially the same.

It also offers an explanation for the ruined statues that litter the ancient roads of Easter Island; losing control of the ropes would have shattered the figures, and there is no good way to move the broken pieces. So if there were alines they were pretty clumsy and messy and not very advanced to repair them or remove them at all since they broke quite a few statues, very lame aliens for those who believe that. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAccord View Post
    With three strong ropes and some practice, as few as 18 people could easily move a 10-ft., 5-ton moai replica a few hundred yards. Walking the actual statues, which weigh an average of 14 tons, would have been a bit trickier, but the concept is essentially the same.

It also offers an explanation for the ruined statues that litter the ancient roads of Easter Island; losing control of the ropes would have shattered the figures, and there is no good way to move the broken pieces. So if there were alines they were pretty clumsy and messy and not very advanced to repair them or remove them at all since they broke quite a few statues, very lame aliens for those who believe that. LOL!

Sheesh, already .. just show them the link, for Gawd's sake ! http://www.eisp.org/

To you people who believe in God but not Aliens...

hahaha

neither have proof of existence .. yet you choose to believe in a higher power all rolled up into one omnipotent entity who does bugger all except perhaps watch 'his flock' decimate their kids, countrymen and environmental future.
    If your God truly existed, he wouldve acquiesced and hit 'game reset' long ago............

My God lives behind my navel. when hungry, he grumbles... when ha has gas,, me too ! oh, and when sick, so am I.
    What could be simpler ???

See you all on the 22nd for coffee and cake. ( Stephen V's house )
    @ 36" H&M Maritmo twin1512/1800 6S1P 88mph @ 40" drag hydro#1 twin 5692 12S1P .....always for fun @

Well, it's 1am here and the only sirens I hear are from passing ambulances on way the local ad-hoc drag strip ...

All's well in the world.

To all you dooms day heralders.. keep at it, one day you may be right !

Good night and adieu !

Ahh, it's gotta be Miya time, central mountain time, lol!!! The doomdayers still have some time to cram! Lol. :)

Here in Cali it's business as usual.Except for some big thing in the sky which is gett
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Quote Originally Posted by properchopper View Post
    Here in Cali it's business as usual.Except for some big thing in the sky which is gett
    Oh no the Zombies got him before he was able to finish his sentence! O what a cruel cruel world!

The MYANS were right !
    ARGhhhhhhhh

Just woke up because I thought the world ended.... Well I had to pee actually. This UTI will never go away and will kill me someday I fear but, not today :) .
    Nortavlag Bulc

C'mon Wayne, you forgot Mothera.... what were ya thinkin! Thats only 1/2 an apocolypse. Besides Ultraman will save the day!!! Some say he's full of hot air.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nortavlag Bulc

Put another check-mark besides the wack jobs as being WRONG (again)

Here you all go
    Im Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What You Understand

Now thats funny!

2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

Thank goodess for all of us that Comedy Central's Jon Stewart has discovered the definitive magazine source for all things "Doomsday"

DSC03966.JPG

I used to like him.
    Nortavlag Bulc

I can't wait till someone tells us that the Miya cleric was dyslexic and the calandar was ment to read December 12th of 2021!

My elder brother who lives in london(U.K) had a lunch with his friends to watch the world end whilst eating fine food.....He had to pay the bill!!!

Douggie

Im Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What You Understand

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234