Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Dec.21/2012 Doomsday Thread

Default Official Dec.21/2012 Doomsday Thread

O.k. guys, this is the place to go all giggly about what you might think may happen on the 21st.

Me, what do I think? I dunno...? I'll just sit back with my loved ones and just exude love to each other.

I have heard some theories beyond the world ending in a catyclismic event.

1. Watch the sunset on the 21st. Using some polarized sunglasses up to several pairs you may see two balls of sun in the sunset. Some say if so, 2013 will be filled with plagues if just one sun as it should be, then all is good, we are ready for the fiscal cliff

2. From noon the 21st for 3 days we will have a darkness fall on the earth. Not comlete darkness sort of like at dawn or a 3 day sunset. At the center or peak point in the 3 days the poles will shift and during an 8 minute period at this special time we will have an attonement (sp) where we will have a feling of emotion like no other and thoughts will flow like water through our conciousness. They have said to keep pencil and paper in hand to write down your thoughts so when the 8 minutes is over, you can recall what you experienced and put it into works. Thats a mouthfull huh??

Anywho, whatcha hearing out there? Should be interesting times and if there is a big solar flare to cause a Massive EM pulse, I have a portable heater in case there is no electricity.

This was interesting but, take it with a grain of salt!

Nortavlag Bulc

Just more superstitious mumbo jumbo like Y2K. My suggestion - have a nice big sundowner, go to bed, sleep in late and enjoy breakfast on Saturday morning.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Keep it simple!
    Nortavlag Bulc

Brownies.....

You want some Brownies? I guess thats a decent request before the end of all time, lol...

I'll see if the GF will make you a batch....with Icing.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Be nice if we could stop living in linear time....

The majority of people would not be able to handle anything but, linear time.

Has anyone read the "Don Juan" and the Yaki way of knwoledge by Carlos Casteneda? He wrote a series of books about his experiences with the native tribes that used Peyote to change or alter realities or move through dimensions. I still have those books...
    Nortavlag Bulc

I think it's imprinted in all of us to be able to experience non linear time, just would take some getting used to. Past and future are constructs of the 3rd dimension conscious, the heart wants to live in the 4th dimension or "present" if you will. Follow your heart always

It's funny how things like peyote can unlock the trapped conscious and awaken us to another dimension, at the same time the flesh is trapped in the 3rd dimension. It is the flesh that bounds us
    Last edited by dana; 12-07-2012 at 03:06 PM.

I thought it was the mucus that binds us (ace venturra) lol
    Im Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What You Understand

Quote Originally Posted by MAMBA2200 View Post
    I thought it was the mucus that binds us (ace venturra) lol
    Oh yes. I love that movie.

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Me , on the 21st I will go to bed, wake up on the 23rd make coffee, lay on the couch watching the news but not really listening to it, check mail, get a shower, stuff a frozen breakfast muffin in the microwave, wake up the wife, warm up the trk, head to work wondering what meaningless work I have to do,...... Ect...

The whole Miya thing is just a calendar event, like our December 31st. The end of time, well the end of that year based on celestial cycles. Only to be followed by January 1st another cycle (or new year). The Miya calendar is based on the long count calendar, just another cycle. But the facts that a past ancient civilization that had no tools other than their naked eye to establish a calendar that is more accurate than modern day mans atomic clock, well that's the mistery. And yes NASA has said the atomic clock is exact to .005 days in the year +\- 5 and the Miya calendar is exact to less than that. ?
    South America - stones moved and cut to standards that no modern day machine could replicate?
    Egypt- the tomb that has walls so exact that even the most advanced and most expensive engineers tools can't find deviations. ?
    Alignment of ancient structures, who are we kidding when our education tells us these things were done by elbow grease and string levels???

Oh yes. I love that movie.
    Bumble Bee Tuna
    Im Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What You Understand

Somehow we're supposed to believe that amongst the hundreds of pyramids that were built in Egypt, that now lay in ruins, because of miscalculated and poor construction methods, that the only ones left standing at Giza, were built in the middle of the Egyptian empire?!?! So the ones before didn't work, then the ones after also failed? Funny how somehow they nailed it on those three, but apparently could not remember how they did it.... Hmmmm. Oh yeah and no tomb was ever found in them btw, or writings..... The truth is being hidden from us

I had seen on ,umm,Ancient Aliens,I believe a set of four monoliths on a greek island that were all identical.EXACTLY IDENTICAL,dating back thousands of years.We may be able to replicate four identical monuments now, but only now.

Just wanted to add this to the mystery.
    Last edited by srislash; 12-07-2012 at 04:02 PM.

The Myan prophecy is really based on their history that they documented in their literature. There are only 1-2 of these books that survived as their surrounding tribes burned these documents. The Myan's had many gods. Sun god, a rain god, a water god (if you believe any of that) and they would sacrifice to their gods. During their time, the water god apparently was not appeased so they would eventually sacrifice their own children to make them happy. Unfortunately, that didn’t work and so they documented that eventually their water god will condemn them. None of this is really in writing per say, it’s a picture of a snake that had water pouring out of it’s mouth onto the people, so it’s been interpreted that this is the “end” once that happens.

Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by srislash View Post
    I had seen on ,umm,Ancient Aliens,I believe a set of four monoliths on a greek island that were all identical.EXACTLY IDENTICAL,dating back thousands of years.We may be able to replicate four identical monuments now, but only now.

Just wanted to add this to the mystery.
    There was one about the Easter Island statues. Jeeze Alien "Theorists" have been screaming how it's aliens, aliens! These people really make humanity seem dumb and retarded like we can't do anything if we set our mind to it. It's very demeaning. Well, for the Easter Island heads, they showed that a group of 10-20 people can move these many ton statues and positioned them into place and it was pretty easy by swaying them back and forth. No alien's are or were needed apparently, and when these "theorists" were asked to comment, you can hear crickets.

Well I better head down to the local walmart and buy me as much BUDLIGHT as my trailer will hold and have a big party !!! BEFORE THIS CRAP HAPPEN'S //Your all invited

Quote Originally Posted by SweetAccord View Post
    There was one about the Easter Island statues. Jeeze Alien "Theorists" have been screaming how it's aliens, aliens! These people really make humanity seem dumb and retarded like we can't do anything if we set our mind to it. It's very demeaning. Well, for the Easter Island heads, they showed that a group of 10-20 people can move these many ton statues and positioned them into place and it was pretty easy by swaying them back and forth. No alien's are or were needed apparently, and when these "theorists" were asked to comment, you can hear crickets.
    Perhaps not everything they say is fact, but I still don't think human beings built the pyramids alone.... There are other things that are unexplained.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Perhaps not everything they say is fact, but I still don't think human beings built the pyramids alone.... There are other things that are unexplained.
    Yes I was under the narrow minded idea that our little planet is the only source of life in existence too. But after several years instutionalized (college) and some of by own research it is pretty arrogant of the human race to think that we are the only organic life in all of existence. I'm not saying e.t. built my Chevy but if the statistics are even fractionally close then the universe holds other life. We thought fire came from the gods- nope just lightning. We thought we were the center of the solar system- nope sun is. We thought the earth was flat- nope round. We thought we were in the center of the galaxie , nope on a small spiral arm towards the outside. That's just some of our ignorrances. The list goes on and on. Even now we are correcting and rewriteing history. If e.t. was to visit us what do you think religion would do? The Vatican has already taken the stance that angels may have been exterestials. Now that is pretty odd to me.
    As a hobbiest that likes to build things I try to be exact. I am still mystified by how past civilizations built some of these structures. The alignment, the measurements, the geometry involved, the representations of our planet in relation to other celestial bodies. But I'm also intrigued by how ancient cultures found out what plants to eat and what ones to use for medicine, well trial and error would be a hell of a way, lol. :). Eventually these things will be resolved but not December 21st :). I hope not cus I want to build my fantasim and run the hell out of it. Maby even beat the little alien kids!!!

People back then were far, far from stupid, it's the ignorance due to modern education that leads people to think the ancients were dumb.
    I've been a stone mason/stone cutter for over 20 years, a lot of the techniques I use to cut and move stone are thousands of years old. I can make perfect right angles using nothing more than a length of string, I can move chunks of limestone many times my weight by myself. I can cut a piece of stone to perfectly match what was placed there a couple hundred years ago with nothing but hand tools. A few years ago myself and one other laborer moved a 3 ton piece of cut limestone into position using a pair of iron bars and a few pieces of granite river rock as bearing surfaces.
    If you have the labour and the time anything is possible given enough man hours.
    Heck I still regularly use a water level and that is about the oldest type level known. I can crack massive stones using a drill and piece of broom handle although using the ancient technique of a quill and wedges is quicker. You can cut marble with a string and sand slurry.......
    I do believe there is other life out there, unless it has an unbelievable life span or has figured out how to travel at 99.9% the speed of light they haven't been here. The next question is if they could do that why on earth would they bother with a bunch of un-evolved apes?
    I also find it rather hard to believe that they have nothing better to do than probe some drunken hillbillies butt after traveling X number of light years! LOL was probably his drinkin' buddy Bubba!
    In general I'd say that modern people are far stupider than the ancients, 99% of us would die without society feeding and clothing us!
    People wonder how the ancients could have forgotten the knowledge that built something, how many of you could grow/hunt enough food to feed you family for a year? No more than a couple hundred years ago it wasn't an option. How many could actually build a decent house? No where near as many as think they could.
    Hell I know adults who can't even change a flat tire!
    LOL we have truly become the society of the useless, yet we are supposedly more educated than in the past?
    Wouldn't take much of a global disaster to wipe out a good portion of the current population, most of us are completely incapable of actually looking after ourselves. LOL the first to go would be the over educated as they wouldn't have anything useful to offer in a barter economy. How useful is an banker if there is no money? Or a computer scientist with no computers?
    We should be learning from the past, look at all those "great civilizations" that have vanished or collapsed, statistically we're on borrowed time.
    If my boats upside down then who owns the one I thought I was driving the last two laps?

They came here to mine gold. Darwin himself said that his theory of evolution works for every mammal on earth except human. He can't explain how almost overnight, human seemed to evolve thousands of years ahead. Also, two of our chromosomes have been spliced together. I suppose that's just nature tho? Even tho it's not happened with any other living creature on earth. Darwin says our accelerated evolution is due to a "missing link". Sumerians said that an alien by the name of Ishtar was out creator. Homonoids were too stupid to mine gold.... They needed us to be smarter. Sumerians weren't stupid, why would they write all this? They wrote about what they saw. All the worlds ancient cultures tells similar stories. Get with it. You want to say ancient people were highly intelligent, yet you discredit them by saying ancient astronaut theorist are nuts..... We're simply telling their story. Duh.....

Quote Originally Posted by siberianhusky View Post
    A few years ago myself and one other laborer moved a 3 ton piece of cut limestone into position using a pair of iron bars and a few pieces of granite river rock as bearing surfaces.
    If you have the labour and the time anything is possible given enough man hours.
    I do believe there is other life out there, unless it has an unbelievable life span or has figured out how to travel at 99.9% the speed of light they haven't been here. The next question is if they could do that why on earth would they bother with a bunch of un-evolved apes?

People wonder how the ancients could have forgotten the knowledge that built something, how many of you could grow/hunt enough food to feed you family for a year? No more than a couple hundred years ago it wasn't an option. How many could actually build a decent house? No where near as many as think they could.
    Hell I know adults who can't even change a flat tire!
    relating the fact that you moved a 3 ton piece of limestone is nowhere near explaining how they moved a 50 ton piece of granite. when you figure that one out let us know.
    On traveling through space....
    why couldnt there be another form of life thats learned this? the universe is much older than humans. ever hear of worm holes? many great scientists have studied their existance, believeing that they are shortcuts through large distances. so is traveling the speed of light nescessary? prolly not. quantum physics is way beyond any of our understanding. its actually kinda sad that you think just like everyone else…
    as far as hunting? thats a pretty vague relation to building the worlds greatest monument. if i wanted to hunt, the knowledge is out there to learn. i wouldnt just go out blindly without talking to someone with the knowledge already. same way the knowledge was there to build pyramids. same way when building modern structures, engineers look back to what has been learned to build better. cmon man… open your mind a little
    Last edited by dana; 12-08-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Agreed, but not to upset anyone there is no stone mason alive that would be willing to recreate an inside corner with an edge accurate enough to cut flesh in basalt ( or whatever that stone is that is harder than granite). Like found in hundreds of "h" blocks in South America. And agreed, Darwin did address the missing link, that's why every once in a while an older skeleton is discovered but never really gapping the two -ape man to moder man- .
    I'm not saying any if this stuff is what should be adopted at truth but there are an overwhelming set of things found around the world that prove something was way different. If ancient aliens didn't have a hand in our remote past then the other option is that even now modern man is way stupider (lol) than thousands of years old civilizations. That had no help from computers, machines , telescopes, ect,, if that is the case then modern day man is and has taken sever steps backwards and what the hell happened to the knowledge lost from the ancient past??

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    They came here to mine gold. Darwin himself said that his theory of evolution works for every mammal on earth except human. He can't explain how almost overnight, human seemed to evolve thousands of years ahead. Also, two of our chromosomes have been spliced together. I suppose that's just nature tho? Even tho it's not happened with any other living creature on earth. Darwin says our accelerated evolution is due to a "missing link". Sumerians said that an alien by the name of Ishtar was out creator. Homonoids were too stupid to mine gold.... They needed us to be smarter. Sumerians weren't stupid, why would they write all this? They wrote about what they saw. All the worlds ancient cultures tells similar stories. Get with it. You want to say ancient people were highly intelligent, yet you discredit them by saying ancient astronaut theorist are nuts..... We're simply telling their story. Duh.....
    Yup, atom or Adam, the first man, first man made in like image, not to get involved into it too much but I know what you are saying Dana and agree the sumaerians / anunnaki .. It's strang how the modern day bible tells the story of man and millions believe but none of those believers are willing to accept our ancient past.

This man's interpretations are interesting.

I have watched alot of his videos.

Nortavlag Bulc

my theory on the mayan calendar is that they prolly just got tired of making the damn thing and lost interest. And it just happened to be on the 21st day of year 2012. ha

I figure if they were so smart they would still be here.
    Nortavlag Bulc

Quote Originally Posted by mtbenjamin77 View Post
    my theory on the mayan calendar is that they prolly just got tired of making the damn thing and lost interest. And it just happened to be on the 21st day of year 2012. ha

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast