Thread: rubber band on transmitter?

Default rubber band on transmitter?

looking for some help. my hex 120 runs in neutral and stops at full throttle. i read on another forumn elastics on the stick will work.is there another option this just doesnt seem to be the safest.it will arm, program and work fine otherwise.

do you have a pstix in the system

http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pro...rod=rch-pistix
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

or reverse channel?

it does it on my pistol grip with pixstix and on my two stick am transmitter. when i reverse the channel it runs at push instead of pull or vise versa

after reading my post i meant to say stops at push or pull i just wanted you all to be as confused as me. thanks for any input.

for a HEX on a pistole trans you NEED a pstix
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Default got it figured out!!!

i now understand why the hex didnt work. and have been able to run this set up for the first time in a while. yahoo!!! the hobby shops near me didnt know about the hex. i then went to a airplane guy he just laughed at me .then went on to tell me why it wasnt working.so i am tearing up the local pond once again.

So what was it that needed to be changed to work with your stick radio? if you say you got it fixed then you have to tell how you fixed it.

jim

Quote Originally Posted by greenblast View Post
    i now understand why the hex didnt work. and have been able to run this set up for the first time in a while. yahoo!!! the hobby shops near me didnt know about the hex. i then went to a airplane guy he just laughed at me .then went on to tell me why it wasnt working.so i am tearing up the local pond once again.
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

sorry . i didnt explain. my understanding was this is a airplane esc which uses full throttle.when my transmitter was in the nuetral setting it really was at half throttle. by removing the spring inside my transmitter and attaching it externally (which was perfect size btw.)the transmitter sat @ no throttle and responded with tensoin sp? . what a feeling i needed my fix lol.