Thread: Kintec flex shaft does not fit in my MG

Default Kintec flex shaft does not fit in my MG

Im lost! Twisted the original flex on my MG, probably due to my newly added Leo 4082 2200kv, anyway, got the flex out and ordered a new from kintec. The other day i was trying to change but no succes. Didnt go in. Then i noticed something looking like a spring, dont know if its somekinda tube for the original flex or was it a piece of the old flex. Got it out with a few pieces of teflon tube. The new flex is going in but not the teflon tube which came with the new flex from kintec. My question is: should the new teflon tube go in, or do i just have to forget the teflon tube a put the flex staight in? . Could it be that the old teflon tube is stocked inside?

Best regard from jacob

You may need to stretch the new Teflon tube a bit to get it to fit in the stuffing tube. once in let it set for a bit and it will go back into shape. Had to do it with one I got from Kintec for my sv27.
    Modified Jae21, Stock Jae21, Cheetah, Ul-1, Shock Wave 26 V2 (Rescue Boat).

if its the upgrade shaft its a bigger cable and should have come with a new teflon liner to be put in with the new cable
    Im Only Responsible For What I Say Not For What You Understand

Thx :)

Quote Originally Posted by MAMBA2200 View Post
    if its the upgrade shaft its a bigger cable and should have come with a new teflon liner to be put in with the new cable
    Hello MAMBA just wanna ask what is the pitch thread of MG 29 stock flexshaft,,tnx

Quote Originally Posted by Muckhangbata87 View Post
    Hello MAMBA just wanna ask what is the pitch thread of MG 29 stock flexshaft,,tnx
    He had not been on the forum for quite some time.
    All thread pitch we use for 3/16" shaft is 10-32.

Old old thread but is there a better way? Have the same issue with OSE Version 1 cable.
    Proboat Voracity-E 36" , Proboat Zelos 36 Twin , Proboat Miss Geico 29" , Traxxas Spartan, Fightercat Daytona, Zonda