Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 4s and 6s riggers

Here are some pics of the batteries I've been running. I'm going to order new ones and start over based on everyone's recommendations. I will run the same batteries so we can compare performance data and set-up results. I'm going to buy a GPS system for measuring results. any recommendations for a source? Pond is 3 feet from full. Check out the gas fireplace I just added.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Pond Picture updates. I added a gas fireplace. Tommy, you'll have to make a 2 hour road trip north this spring and hang out.
    Allen
    Attached Images Attached Images

If everything goes well in these next few weeks ill get my car finished and ill have transportation to go. Im restoring a 75 ford pinto. Its a fully optioned out car with factory air and a v6. Its getting a 3.8 v6 out of a 85 Mercury Marques. Its going to be a great car once its finished. Im starting the motor swap this week, i think.
    Tommy Levescy sponsored by: RCJuice.com, Rawspeed, Scorpion Precision Performance, TC Racing, Triton RC, Oxidean Marine and Cencal Hobbies.
    Current Namba 1mile record holder: Pltd sport hydro 1:19:72 P-sport hydro 1:14:31

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12