Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Highly detailed graphics wraps

Was set back as we moved to a new location. The extras will be filled in as the data came after the fact.
    That said, just on my way out for a fresh roll of 'wrap'. :)

Can't wait to get this finished up and get the good pics it deserves. Any news?
    MMGMMarine
    RobertsonRacing

"That said, just on my way out for a fresh roll of wrap"
    That said, just had a second printer delivered/installed yesterday, 6 color (other one is 4) :)
    Should get greater imaging from a wider gamut.

UPDATES copy.jpg

I narrowed it from the sides .75 and you'll get two versions as in the image.
    Going out this week, (possibly as soon as this afternoon.)

It's been a while, though dropping in to share some of the latest graphics wraps for the UL-1 Hydro.
    Here is a link to view all the current designs, and color options available: http://www.worldclasswraps.com/15-UL-1_GRAPHICS.html

Racer_UL-1_graphics_package.jpg

Dragon_UL-1_custom_graphics.jpg

Tropicana_Aquacraft_UL-1_graphics.jpg

Very nice man !
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    Very nice man !
    Thanks :) Was thinking of adding this theme to the growing inventory for the electric boats: http://www.worldclasswraps.com/15-GENESIS-RT.html

G.jpg

Very cool man!
    I was just checking out your site and you have some crazy stuff
    dig the Phil Thomas hydro
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

mystic wrap.jpg

I have a MHZ Mystic 114 that I would like to have wrapped as well... I really want something like this, or something scale like... do you have anything along those lines...., I looked for your tutorials on how to make the templates, is there a link to the tutorial as when I went to the tutorial on the site it kept giving me a error on page....

Your wraps look great FYI, and I'm not totally bound to the graphics I'm showing here, but wondering if you have any scale like designs?

My site e-mail is setup with an autoresponder, so had to decouple my notifications from the forum.
    That said, just popping in, and saw your note here, JMSCARD.
    I take it, its 114" inches in length? I would need the templates from your boat, and if you could help out, I would meet you half way in getting it together.

Here is the link to my tutorials. They are the last two on this page:
    http://www.worldclasswraps.com/77-AP...AL-VIDEOS.html

or direct from Vimeo:
    part 1)
    part 2)

You can contact me (Peter) direct at:
    designer at worldclasswraps dot com

--------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    mystic wrap.jpg

I have a MHZ Mystic 114 that I would like to have wrapped as well... I really want something like this, or something scale like... do you have anything along those lines...., I looked for your tutorials on how to make the templates, is there a link to the tutorial as when I went to the tutorial on the site it kept giving me a error on page....

Your wraps look great FYI, and I'm not totally bound to the graphics I'm showing here, but wondering if you have any scale like designs?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12