Thread: New work area

Cool New work area

Well I finaly gave the dining room back. This is all I got finished this eveing. It's a start. I need tunes, a place for the laptop ,a usb tv tuner for said laptop and some good lighting. The top shelf id for boat storage but I was gettin tired and just jammed a buncha stuff up there.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Is that empty boxes I see under the table?

:)
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yup. Some magnificent s.o.b hooked me up with just what I need for my transmitter caring case:D. Free shippin to...I'm owin a favor

I need to meet some sob like that too!
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

... Oh it's me! :p

LOL...yeah it is:D

Default looks good!

It must be nice.:p
    I've never had a place to work on boats that I couldn't count the studs in the walls. LOL :D

Doug
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Hell before the devorse I had a house on the bay with a 13x40 room down stairs. I used to build custom Jon boats for my buddies and I..inside in the AC...no bugs no sweat..fridge with lots of refreshments. I can only imagin the FE setup I could have had in that room. Course she got all that....wench.

lol, i have to buy a shed and move out of my kitchen... i need a bigger house
    restoring the collection

Quote Originally Posted by SJFE View Post
    Hell before the devorse I had a house on the bay with a 13x40 room down stairs. Course she got all that....wench.
    I've been there, it truly sucks. If I'd have known for sure her parents didn't own that liquor store I would have never married her. LOL
    When it was all said and done, I figured if I ever wanted to get married again, I would just go out and find some chick I didn't like, and buy her a washer and dryer. LOL
    But then I married a fantastic woman, and for the last eight years life has been great!!:D
    Last edited by Doug Smock; 05-04-2007 at 08:21 AM.
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

SJ its far to neat. Start working and show us a picture in a few weeks.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

SJ its far to neat. Start working and show us a picture in a few weeks.
    Oh I plan on it being a disaster by Sunday. The SV goes under the knife tonight. It is geting the Fullers turn fin, the factory TF is going to the left side, the deans on the esc are being cut off and replaced with a single male deans and plug for the lipo shield. Last but not least the sterns getting a nice bath in Devcon. She will be ready for a few hours of DPR testing Sunday. This time the 48mm CF is commin out of the box.

I figured if I ever wanted to get married again. I married a fantastic woman, and for the last eight years life has been great!!
    I am getting married again 9/8. We are counting the days..127. I have found the love of my life this time around. There will be no losing the next bay house:D.
    Last edited by SJFE; 05-04-2007 at 07:47 PM.

Well I broke in the new area this eve. I got every thing done on the SV I posted above. The entire transom was covered in Devcon. It is all even now. I was lucky it didn't run down into the steering boot...lol. I took some pics of the new turn fin layout but the battery in the camera took a crap. Taking some advice from DJ I used the AQ bracket for the Fullers fin on the right side and I used the fullers bracket on the left for the AQ fin. I cut the bracket on the left on a 45 to match the AQ fin, witch was bent all to hell from a blow off a while ago. I think i got it straight. It may need a tweek on the water. The Hitec 2 prog plug in installed on the esc will make removing the lipo shield for use in the other boats a snap. Lookin foward to the lake Sunday. Lots of data to gather..Oh and fishermen to piss off. Seems to be the trend with me latley. I look @ it this way..I have just as much of a right to the water as they do.