Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: HPR115 Bulletproof Build

A couple more...

image6.jpgimage7.jpg
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook
    "Follow someone's footsteps and you will always be a step behind"

And she found her new home in Florida. Should have her dialed in tomorrow. Will post speeds and set ups. Beautiful boat my friend. Thank you.

Will be waiting for speeds too, to add them to the HPR speedlist, already got the pics from Kent!

Enjoy it, its a really awesome boat and lets call it "capable setup"!

regards,
    Manuel

First dialed in run. With 7S 5000mAh (heavy lipos) and 447"s in wye she ran 85.6. Nothing heated up over 100.5*. Everything stayed cool. Gonna run 8S tomorrow 2X4S 4000mah. After tomorrow will try 5S delta. Manuel or Kent, should I try 450/3 tomorrow on 8S?

I don't think you will win a lot of speed with those props, as the total pitch is not far off from the 447's. They may benefit a heavier boat where slip is more of an issue. I would definitely stick to the 447's on 8s, but for high speed switch to delta and give it a try on 5s. Not worth loading the up the system with those 450/3's. something with a smaller diameter and more pitch might do the trick if you want to run on 8s maybe a set of 4518/3 or 4516/3. Could also work with a set of cut down 57's to 48-50mm but maybe only for short runs. Just on a side note. Your 2250's in the HPR has pushed the MHZ138 to 87mph with a set of 448cnc on 8s. No drama there!
    Visit www.customcfparts.com | Custom Boat Building | Custom Carbon Fiber Parts | Custom Graphics | LMT Premium Dealer | MGM Premium Dealer | YouTube | Facebook

That is absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to have you build me a boat like that some day :)

My compliments, a beautiful build.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheyd View Post
    That is absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to have you build me a boat like that some day :)
    Thanks for the compliments, anytime you want to look into a boat let me know :-) and we can work something out. If you haven't seen, look up the MHZ 185 Tag Heuer and the johnnie Walker tribute. They are more resent builds.

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslambo View Post
    My compliments, a beautiful build.
    Thanks Thomas, always nice to hear good feed back :-)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456