Thread: Blackjack 26

Default Blackjack 26

Morning, Folks,

I posted a few weeks ago about my Grandson's BJ 26 electric which he sunk some time ago. He was just too young to handle the boat but that's neither here nor there.

I have tried to find replacement parts for this boat like the ESC, receiver and servo. The model shop dealer has not been very helpful and further, the "manufacturer" of this boat does not list it as a current product nor do they list any parts for it. I'm having a hard time understanding why I can't get parts to fix this boat. I don't believe the ESC is bad - it is sealed and water cooled. I believe the receiver and servo are bad. Surely these parts are pretty much "universal" and not proprietary to Blackjack. The dealer has stated that since the manufacturer of this product is not offering support that they have no choice but to refuse to provide assistance. IS THIS NORMAL IN THE RC WORLD? It would seem to me that if I wamted to put new everything in the hull I should be able to buy off the shelf parts to rig it any way I wanted to.

I would be interested in reading your comments and thanks.

Try Graves hobby shop.com, they should have the 45 amp esc in stock, and I would switch from the am tx and rx to an fm 2.4g, they also I believe have the stock strut set up if you have the first bj.( u-joint shaft ).

I agree. Switch to a Tactic 2.4gig trans/rec, the rx has a built in antennae which would allow you to plug the big hole in the hatch. Any servo should work, just match the size. I take it the Tupperware container did not do it's job?

Willibro just posted in for sale section a 60amp esc and 15ookv motor out of a black jack, check it out.