Morning, Folks,

I posted a few weeks ago about my Grandson's BJ 26 electric which he sunk some time ago. He was just too young to handle the boat but that's neither here nor there.

I have tried to find replacement parts for this boat like the ESC, receiver and servo. The model shop dealer has not been very helpful and further, the "manufacturer" of this boat does not list it as a current product nor do they list any parts for it. I'm having a hard time understanding why I can't get parts to fix this boat. I don't believe the ESC is bad - it is sealed and water cooled. I believe the receiver and servo are bad. Surely these parts are pretty much "universal" and not proprietary to Blackjack. The dealer has stated that since the manufacturer of this product is not offering support that they have no choice but to refuse to provide assistance. IS THIS NORMAL IN THE RC WORLD? It would seem to me that if I wamted to put new everything in the hull I should be able to buy off the shelf parts to rig it any way I wanted to.

I would be interested in reading your comments and thanks.