Thread: fpv proboat mystic 6s.....

Default fpv proboat mystic 6s.....

hi
    i have a proboat mystic , i changed the esc ( i wanted to runs 6s) to a turnigy 120 amp. i ran the stock prop and motor , all was well untill the motor caught on fire .

the good news is , i had an osd and all the data that was going on , on board .

my amps never spiked over 100 , most of the time in the 30s , a few pumps on the throttle it will get in the 70 amp range , but once the boat gets to speed its back to 30 or so .

stock prop , i was making 42 mph , with all the extra gear on board ( video tx , osd, 2x 5000mah venoms , camera , dragon link , big ugly cloverleaf antenna ,gopro ) - mostly cruzing at 15 mph , a few roll ons to max .

my passes are over 3000 ft long @ 30-50 amps .

my motor is now incinerated . my esc has buldging capacitors , but still works .

are there any motors that fit this hull , that can handle this set up ?
    id like to do flat out for a mile , but i dont think the batteries could take it .

1 motor per season is acceptable , id like to have 55 mph , dragging all the gear

i have a massive 540 kv outrunner , im guessing id have to double my prop ,and there is no way to cool it = more fire .

any ideas ?
    thanx

i think a leopard 4074 would handle what your askin
    proboat mystic, preditator outrigger, tt desparado jr, vac-u-vee jr, aqua craft top speed v2, dumas 1/8 scale hydro