Thread: Jersey Crewmax is an AWESOME SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thumbs up Jersey Crewmax is an AWESOME SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a boat from him and the boat arrived today. in better condition then he described. this could pass for a new ul-1.
    I have been buying and selling car parts ,and r/c stuff online for years (turbo buick, 3000gt forums,ebay,etc) and I have never seen anything packaged and protected this well in 12 years. thanks again for selling me a mint condition boat for a great price
    bill

Well, with all the exclaimation marks and great promotion of him I may have to just buy something!! Thats so good when folks do that, I have purchased items that looks like a 4 year old packaged it and its not a good "feeling". I built a crate for a guy who bought my MHZ Rapid and even though it cost me an extra $20 in supplies and for the extra weight, it made me feel good about it knowing he got it an A-1 condition and I got a 100% feedback rating from him on Ebay as well..................win win deal.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

Make-a-wake I agree with you on some peoples packing looking like a 4 year old done it.

I wholeheartedly agree, Paul is a fantastic seller. The packing he did on my boat I bought from him was perfect. Buy with confidence from him for sure!