Thread: How can you match pro boat paint?

Default How can you match pro boat paint?

I have a blackjack 29 and looking to match the blackjack 29 paint? Does anyone have any idea,s

I am repairing my MG29 and am researching how to repair and paint mine hopefully to match
    ProBoat 29 Blackjack stock & Miss Geico 29 (wrecked at the moment)

I looking myself. I just cut in front of my Brother in laws Impulse with my BJ 29. Not good! It looked like James Bond in one of his boat jumps.
    His pointy bugger came out unscaved. Mine has a quarter sized spot where the glass mat is exposed.
    I really don't want to change the color of the boat. Well ill re-glass the fabric for now and keep looking for some answers. If I find something good ill share.

well if your going to repair your blackjack why don't you carry on and blueprint the hull it will make a huge difference if you do it right, the change the color you can buy the new decals from horizon hobbies and then you won't have the same as everyone else make it look personal
    Socal Fe member, miss gieco castle 1515 1y t-180, blackjack29 stock,insane FE30 p sport castle 1515 1y t-180, insane FE30 p spec ul-1 motor t-120, insane 34"mono neu 1521 1.5d t-180

Any good auto paint supply should be able to match it if you bring a sample for them.
    white geico w/2200kv 3674 leopard 53.5mph 4s2p, geico w/ 1800kv outrunner 52mph on 4s2p, genesis w/2200kv castle 53.8 on 4s2p, impulse 31 w/2200kv castle, stock p1 and ul-1

Quote Originally Posted by scrillamil View Post
    I am repairing my MG29 and am researching how to repair and paint mine hopefully to match
    Find the brightest yellow possible, then add a couple of drops of blue, until you start to get that greenish look to it

Quote Originally Posted by Davinsta View Post
    I have a blackjack 29 and looking to match the blackjack 29 paint? Does anyone have any idea,s
    Other than trying an automotive paint supplier, look at fastkolor or something you can mix and spray. Find the brightest orange you can, add yellow to brighten if needed, add black to darken. Just find something close to start with.
    Bright red and bright yellow make bright orange too.... Just my thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by stadiumyamaha View Post
    Any good auto paint supply should be able to match it if you bring a sample for them.
    When I went to get touch up paint for my Blackjack ,, they tried to scan it ,, but they can not read the color on fiberglass ,, they hand mixed it close but not prefect
    HE WHO DIES WITH THE MOST TOYS WINS

Russ

Never had any luck finding a off the shelf match for the blackjack or Zelos