Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hub balance issue - best to correct?

Same situation here in southern MI. The boat stuff just dosent fly out the door like the four wheeled junk. They have a tupperware tub full of "their boat stuff" and they treat it like a grab-bag and have bargin prices. I picked up four props for 5 bucks each ranging from 2 grim 42 x 55's and several stainless proboat OE props. One of the Grim's nearly hit the circular resepticle but I hung in there until it hit maybe 90% balance. We (son-in-law and myself) have three boats and are really trying to record our results with GPS, radar, battery/esc heat and rpm data logging...We dont race, just way curious minds (engineer/geeks)!
    We are hitting the channel behind their house (now that the weeds are down) this afternoon with plans of shooting some piers with the GoPro. Should be a hoot!

Quote Originally Posted by mrwzrd59 View Post
    Grim Racers seem to suck the most with initial balance all over the map. I buy several and just try and work the best one...The others get gifted or tossed. Yea, they can be bad enough to toss!
    I have an address you can send the your bad Grim props too... I will pay shipping.

Later,
    Mike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12