Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How does everyone store their boats at home?

Put up some shelves for the winter storage and projects.....
    Also a couple pics of my work area, primarily dedicated to cars thus far, I may set up a seperate station for boats. I absolutely love my Harbor Frieght magnetic strips, I a few of them right at my fingertips and they get great use.
    SAM_0120.jpgSAM_0111.jpgSAM_0113.jpgSAM_0116.jpgSAM_0114.jpg

Put up some shelves for the winter storage and projects.....
    Also a couple pics of my work area, primarily dedicated to cars thus far, I may set up a seperate station for boats. I absolutely love my Harbor Frieght magnetic strips, I a few of them right at my fingertips and they get great use. This is my basement, the stylish curtains came with the house:)
    SAM_0120.jpgSAM_0117.jpgSAM_0115.jpgSAM_0112.jpgSAM_0113.jpg

wall storage.jpg I have a wall mount system for my smaller boats under 60" where they sit right side up along a rack, for the big girls 73" and larger I store them on end. works out nice and takes up less room. The big fat Monster on the end is a bugger to srore and move around.
    Top Gun 2011, "current problem" 88MPH. Top Gun 2014 "Marine One" 99 MPH. bet speed to date 125 MPH

Quote Originally Posted by kingwrench View Post
    wall storage.jpg I have a wall mount system for my smaller boats under 60" where they sit right side up along a rack, for the big girls 73" and larger I store them on end. works out nice and takes up less room. The big fat Monster on the end is a bugger to srore and move around.
    Wow! I need bigger boats.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12