So, I overheated on 4s on my stock Castle Spartan after a 10-15min run of mostly WoT. Stock everything except upgraded to dual-pickup rudder and aluminum water jacket. Honestly, I was very surprised that I overheated on 4s. If it matters, I use Turnigy Nanotech lipos. So, here's my questions about run times with the Spartan...

1. On my setup, if everything is working properly, what is the LONGEST I should be able to run my Spartan w/o overheating while running two 2s 12800mah 40c lipos?

2. Should I expect to be able to run my 12800mah 2s lipos to LVC, or did I just waste money by buying larger than 5000mah lipos?

3. Same questions as 1 and 2 above, but for my pair of 3s 8400mah 40c lipos?

4. What is the largest capacity 2s lipo I can expect to use w/o overheating my setup? What's the largest 3s lipo I can use?

5. If I can only run my boat for 5-10mins at a time, why do some people suggest running two 6s 5000mah lipos in parallel for longer run times? Why does Traxxas sell 8400mah 3s and 12800mah 2s lipos for the Spartan if you can't even use the extra capacity without overheating??

6. What's the difference between using one set of 6s 5000mah lipos in parallel, or one set of 3s 10000mah lipos in series?

7. What is the difference between running one set of 10000mah, or running one set of 5000mah and then bringing the boat in and putting in a second set of 5000mah and running again?

8. I have a Leopard 4082 1600kv motor and a Turnigy 180 amp ESC that I have yet to install. Will this new motor/ESC allow me longer run times?

9. Same questions as 1, 2, 3, and 4 above, but with the new Leopard/Turnigy combo installed?

I'm just trying to figure out this whole "run time" debacle. I would like a cool, fast, stable, reliable 20-30min runtime Spartan, if possible. Sorry for all of the questions, but I'm just getting frustrated with all of these annoying problems constantly happening. Thx in advance for all responses!