Thread: Need parts

Default Need parts

Morning, folks.

I bought a Blackjack 26 electric a few years back for my Grandson. I think he was a little young for the boat as he flipped it after about the third time in the water. Water got into the servo and controls and apparently did a lot of damage. I think he is now old enough for the boat and I am trying to get parts (for several weeks now) and I keep getting the story the parts are "on back order". Anyone know the URL of the manufacturer of this boat? Anyone know where I might find parts outside the manufacturer network?

Thanks in advance.

what parts are you looking to get? ANy electronics I would would get after market.

can you tell us what exactly it needs?

Folks, I apologize for being so dittzy on this but I know absolutely nothing about the RC market but I will try to explain what I need.

There is a blue, aluminum box about 1.5"X2.5"X 1" in the boat that I assume controls and manages the battery power to the water cooled motor. There are two 7.5V batteries wired in series connected to the "box". The antenna is also connected to the box which I assume means the receiver is in there as well. I need this piece of electronics.

There is also a servo for steering electrically connected to the blue box. I need the servo as well.

Finally, I believe the proper name for this piece is bell crank although I don't know what the RC boating community calls it. It's a little piece of black plastic the converts back and forth motion of the steering rod to side to side motion for moving the prop (steering). I need this piece as well.

I'll try to get some pictures - might make it a lot easier to explain. I doubt there have been any modifications or upgrade made to this boat, I haven't made any, so everything should be bone stock.

Thanks for your help.

Is there a locally hobby shop in your area? I would try to find someone that could help you diagnose the problem because I would hate to see you buy something and not have it solve the problem. Most hobby shops are willing to help. If you search here you could find a fellow boater in your area that could lend a hand, https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...Club-Directory. It could be as simple as a $20 servo or a $100 speed control. My I ask how old your grandson is? In future runs make sure you tape the hatch.

I will have all the factory electronics for sale soon. If you still need them.
    3 Rio 51z's, 1 Miss Geico, 1 Dumas Donzi Z-65, 2 enforcer's, 2 miss Budweiser's, 1 prather lap cat 7.5cc, 1 gators tours airboat, 1 blackjack 29, a few T-maxx's, a few others..